Burnout Paradise for PC BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yes sir! You heard that right.The biggest arcade racing franchise which started out to be a console exclusive is now "finally" making it's way onto the PC.:D

Check out this Article from Criterion Games:
*criteriongames.com/article.php?artID=197

It's seems Burnout Paradise has been announced for PC.No clear indication of when that is going to be but still the news itself is mouth watering.Boy this is what I have been waiting for.A taste of good racing game on the PC.Hallelujah brethren! :D

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yeah, great news, I only hope they do it at the earliest rather than making us PC gamers wait for years to come...

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Amen partner but since all major game companies are now shifting their focus onto releasing consoles games first.I guess there is a very slim chance of a fast release.I would rather let them take their time,polish the game & then port it across.It seems like a lot of console exclusives will eventually make it to PC.:D

ajaybc

Youngling
They better take their time and build.We dont want some console port with no complete support for keyboard like that in Onimusa 3.Anyway great news buddy:D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
rock and roll baby

yeah, i have started to share sweets to my friends. a movement that i have bee waiting for since i have played burnout takedown on ps2. hope it'll release soon. And thank you for sharing the information :lol:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Yup , A polished 'late' release is much much better than a hurried port . Besides PC gamers will take some time to get used to the Burnout way of racing ( although the latest iteration 'Paradise' is more on lines of NFS [ read slow speed ] than pure burnout [ read revenge ] ) .

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yee haa. If they are gonna release this game for PC, am gonna shell out any amount needed to get a GPU that burns this game :)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
yup...releasing this for pc is just a waste......
burnout have to be played in Hi settings possible then only it loooks good....

pc -port gonna be crap..unless their extra content is worthwhile....

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Yipeee.....nothing is more then the relaxation of beating the crap out of cars, breaking everything after a long day at office.....I love burnout :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Burnout rules!!! But I have a suspecion it won't be as good as the one on the consoles. Anyone remembers Resident Evil 4 for PC?? :D

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Can't really bet on it.Look at San Andreas.The PC version shined in all aspects.So it depends on the people porting the game.I have high expectations with Criterion on this one.Hopefully they get a good port for this game.

hahahari

In the zone
Depends on how much effort the company puts into making it for the pc. Lets hope they put in a lot of effort for making it good. Its really gr8 news.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Being no simple conversion of the console game, Burnout Paradise for PC arrives according to EA with additional gameplay content like "expanded multiplayer, enhanced online features, and community driven content".

video
*www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=993575

screens
*www.flickr.com/photos/criteriongames/sets/72157604964566194/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom