Burning Like Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Well my Seagate 80GB PATA (7200 rpm) idles @ 37C and max load @ 45C.

@deathvirus_me
In ur signature I could see XFX 6800GS V'Cooled.........what's V'Cooled? Is it ANTEC V COOL (Slot cooler) that u are using. Pls reply. And what's ur idle and max temp.

ambrewz

Broken In
Hey guys can u tell me How to get HDD temp.... cause I would like to know how hot my HDD is running???

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Speedfan .. google for the link will you ...

@deathvirus_me
In ur signature I could see XFX 6800GS V'Cooled.........what's V'Cooled? Is it ANTEC V COOL (Slot cooler) that u are using. Pls reply. And what's ur idle and max temp.

Yess .. i'm using an Antec VCool indeed .... actually i can't specifically tell u how much the temps went down only for the vcool as i changed my case at the same time ... but comparing it a friend .. my avg. load temps are almost 7-8c lower than his .. around 62c ..... idle's around 40-42c ... thats good enough for me ... although i see peaks of 70c .. but only peaks .....

Eazy

Journeyman
freakabhishek said:
tell me guys hot to lower it

Get one of these HDD coolers.... check out this page on ebay... these coolers are also available in the local computers stores... I found these coolers quite good - they dropped my HDD temeperature by about 7 - 10C

*search.ebay.in/search/search.dll?s...rt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&sadis=200&fsct=

cyrux

In the zone
Make your own cooler for that sake. There are a couple of good tutorials in the tutorial section. Check those out. one is adding a fan just below the hdd and the other is adding heat sinks on hdd (thats if u have enough room)

OP
F

freakabhishek

Broken In
guess what guys i have added 2 fans removed heat sink cleaned
applied thermal paste and put it back now my cpu temp is from 70 to 44
and hdd temp from 44 to 36

OP
F

freakabhishek

Broken In
aryan333 said:
I swear i dont know ...................... but i can suggest u to take ur computer in some hill area....

ya that was funny

but as i told its working fine now so no need for any hilly area

but thanks for ur advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom