Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
JAK said:
"AB SAALA NERO KYA ....USKA BAAP BHI OVERBURN KAREGA"

LOL
well thanks man JAK u the man
even i was trying to find a good ol solution for Gf she was tryin it but cudnt do it nor cud i
now THANKS TO YOU
i can boast a bit
thank again
:D

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
JAK tell u what post this as guide in a new post! That will probably save ppl a lot of trouble and u and me a lot of arguing (kidding on that mate).

JAK

What the Heck !
blade_runner said:
JAK tell u what post this as guide in a new post! That will probably save ppl a lot of trouble and u and me a lot of arguing (kidding on that mate).

lol...m8...I will..I will m8....lol :wink:

magnet

Youngling
thks alot......................................this guide is definately damn helpfull................iska bina mera 800mb ka disc ka kya hota???????..........................thks jak for the guide........................

magnet

Youngling
bad news frm my side...............it failed at end...2 disc r waste...............first i thght....i used a higher speed to write(40x)...where as the cds were only 32x compatible....in another disc i took care of all thing...still it failed........................disc is of sprint company...........................

800mb specified......i using nero 6.3.0.x...sony 52-32-52 writer........
i m getting write error...also on checking the disc frm bak its writted only ard 4% i guess......system hangs with both the disc.....................

whts the prob with the disc any idea....????

also i writed 685 mb file on the disc on 3rd one....it got writed well(at 8x speed)...............also i would lik to know the process u told works well with the rw also or wht?????

goobimama

 Macboy
try this

Maybe you should try heating the CD on a low flame, then, when it is piping hot, insert it in the drive and try to just shake the computer violently (very violently). and then try overburning!

Actually, I had the same Amkette CDs which said they were 800 MB, but they are worthless garbage. to burn on an 800 MB cd, you have to overburn with disk at once, and no multisession. I have tried it with other CDs and it worked. Amkette sucks.

Milind

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
Yo goobi,

i cud compute the 2nd para of ur post......but dudehhhh 8) Wht did u intend to say with the first one.....

Well......Im surprised, a problem with simple solution is turning out to be such a long post.....Poor ol JAK had to explain all he wrote(IN THE FIRST PLACE) with screenshots :( ......guess ppl compute things better with illustrations.

Hey n all those ppl, trying to overburn after reading this post.....

:::CAUTION:::

Overburning screws up ur drive and majorly shortens its life, I have lost my Samsung 224B which i had bought for Rs.6150/- :( to my Overburning adventures(which i have been doin from past 3 yrs)............

It screws up the lens assembly & even Nero cautions u against using it.....

magnet:
bad news frm my side...............it failed at end...2 disc r waste...............first i thght....i used a higher speed to write(40x)...where as the cds were only 32x compatible....in another disc i took care of all thing...still it failed........................disc is of sprint company...........................

u havent mentioned whether u were using 700MB or 800MB cds OR the 800MB u specified was the amt of data u were trying to burn...

Anyways, The max i have overburnt on a 700MB Cd was 724MB of mp3s on colored "Neon Melody 24x" And it actually took 12 minutes, outta which 8 minutes was for writhing the last 1%, during which my drive made all sorts of noises..... :?

If the CD is truly 800MB, writing 800MB shudnt be a prob, if ur writer is cable of writing 800MB................

P.S.:: Just for info, i remember readin this article a couple of yrs back, Sanyo had invented a Writer that cud burn 1400MB on ordy 700MB disks, but the limitation was, those disks cud only be read by those writers...now thats understood :roll:

magnet

Youngling
ya i have cds of 800mb and have sony crx230 writer....i dont know whether its capable of burning 800mb........btw....i will b using those drives to burn 700 or less than that...if i want mor i will sift to dvdwrit..in future.....
it gives write error while writing even 730 mbs on 800mb disc............
btw...nero 6.6.0.5...allows to write 715mb on 702mb local disk on disk at once(12mb overburning)........so guys take a note of it..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom