Building a Rig.......... Which PSU Brand to get ?

Ironman

In the zone
Which PSU Brand to get ?

i am seeing Corsair , Cooler Master , Antec , Seasonic ,XFX , Thermaltake ,

Who have Service centres in india ?
Which Brand should i take ?

ASAP .......... Please

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
thermaltake, antec are really rare in india.. and after sales service would be dismal..

go for corsair. legendary a.s.s.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
thermaltake, antec are really rare in india.. and after sales service would be dismal..

go for corsair. legendary a.s.s.
legendery my ass.....
over one month and still i haven't got my AX 1200 and H60 back...why the fluck do i have to mail Corsair US every time?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
If you're buying from Corsair, as of now stick to TX and HX series. Don't foolishly be blinded by brand's name, irrespective of the tier level.

tech21

Right off the assembly line
Around 4k to 8k

You can check out Antec HCG (High Current Gamer ) series, very good build quality and a great choice for a long lasting rig. The 750W one is for about 8K but you do have other options starting from about 4.3K (or maybe a bit lesser) for a 400W in the same series. their failure rate is known to be the lowest worldwide.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Around 4k to 8k

Look for Corsair HX750

You can check out Antec HCG (High Current Gamer ) series, very good build quality and a great choice for a long lasting rig. The 750W one is for about 8K but you do have other options starting from about 4.3K (or maybe a bit lesser) for a 400W in the same series. their failure rate is known to be the lowest worldwide.

And you are? Antec PR or something?

OP
Ironman

Ironman

In the zone
Corsair and Seasonic are good brands of PSU. Don't Buy Cooler Master PSU

so whats wrong with cooler master ?

why the fluck do i have to mail Corsair US every time?

really so .... it has no service center in india ??

If you're buying from Corsair, as of now stick to TX and HX series. Don't foolishly be blinded by brand's name, irrespective of the tier level.
ok
then

what is the official website of seasonic?

+1 for corsair HX 750w
you can go through this review from hardwaresecrets.com
Corsair HX 750 review

ok

checking it out

SEASONIC S12-II 620W ....FTW!
But I suggest you get a modular one from Seasonic/Corsair if you got the cash :)
does seasonic have service center in india?

Overpriced.

please suggest a psu then .......... which is not overpriced!

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Seasonic is distributed by tirupati..they also handle the RMA provided u dont destroy the damn thing and buy from outside India.

Top Bottom