Budget HomeTheatre

Rajiv

Broken In
Hi I need a home theatre for around 10-12k ..

Pls suggest some good models..

Also I would like to know what all things can a home theatre do...

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
F&D f600 go for this great reviews
here is the unboxing link
F&D F6000 - YouTube
here is the ebay link but you can get it from local shops for 6000

F&D HOME THEATER SYSTEM F6000 | eBay

sukant

Fragholic
DA5000 Pro - around 10k
Philipts HTS 3451 - around 12-13k
Logitech Z906 - around 15k

What DA5000 Pro does well is it produces punchy not boomy bass , gives awesome sound effects for games and movies alike , is good for music if not exceptional . Is supposed to be the best buy for 10k budget HT. But where it lacks is the type of inputs , supports only RCA/analog inputs , no digital inputs so cannot connect to a console or new Blu ray players which are coming out.

The HTS 3451 has good specifications , u get a blu ray player at that price , have never auditioned or read reviews of same so no comments on the same.

The z906 according to reviews is a touch lower than z5500 , but if u have not heard z5500 i really doubt it would make much of a difference , going by the reviews , the subwoofer keeps giving way too much of bass (boomy but not muddy i guess) , is completely majorly in favor for gaming use , is good for movies and ok for music. However you get digitial inputs for the same as well as analog to be used with PC/Console/BD/DVD players etc.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
z906 bass is boomy and muddy and it is not at all suitable for music. 'Ok' for movies. Only thing it has is plenty of input option including 2 digital optical and 1 coaxical.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Guruji u own the speakers ??, reviews have not mentioneed the bass as muddy

i know gurujee has been quite perturbed by his Z906 :D

Hi I need a home theatre for around 10-12k ..

Pls suggest some good models..

Also I would like to know what all things can a home theatre do...

HT means are you looking for movie-playback too ? or just speaker-system ?

Top Bottom