Budget Gaming PC for 50k Strict

OP
desiJATT

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Updated my last post with prices. All the components were bought from Delhi by my dealer..eer friend. The prices are somewhat higher than what they are online, but I don't really care because i am getting full support from him. He is taking all the responsibility of RMAing anything which goes bad, thats why I opted to buy it locally through my friend.

Also, I didn't like the looks of all those budget cabinets like CM 430, 431, 311. NZXT was non available and gamma was a big no from my side coz of it's looks.

pratyush997

Inactive
Updated my last post with prices. All the components were bought from Delhi by my dealer..eer friend. The prices are somewhat higher than what they are online, but I don't really care because i am getting full support from him. He is taking all the responsibility of RMAing anything which goes bad, thats why I opted to buy it locally through my friend.

Also, I didn't like the looks of all those budget cabinets like CM 430, 431, 311. NZXT was non available and gamma was a big no from my side coz of it's looks.
if you want u can Buy Gamma From this site
Theitdepot - NZXT Gamma Black Steel Mid-Tower ATX Cabinet

OP
desiJATT

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
if you want u can Buy Gamma From this site
Theitdepot - NZXT Gamma Black Steel Mid-Tower ATX Cabinet

err, not really. I already ordered the 300R from Flipkart, moreover, I am not comfortable in buying online unless it has cash on delivery option.

OP
desiJATT

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
I have clicked the unboxing pics of all the components, should I update them here or should I start a new thread?

d3p

PowerHouse
Congrats on your new purchases buddy.

You can start a new thread in this section. "*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/" followed by your config details, their pricings, Unboxing videos or pics. even you can include any benchmarks also

ajeeshys

Journeyman
y r u sticking to AMD when INTEL has released IB processors? see their review....
i suggest u i7 3770 or i7 2700.. they r costlier but out performs Amd...
i'm having gigabyte board... good one but i found asus is better than ours...

OP
desiJATT

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Congrats on your new purchases buddy.

You can start a new thread in this section. "*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/" followed by your config details, their pricings, Unboxing videos or pics. even you can include any benchmarks also

ok sure, thanks :)

Ok made a new thread - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/156800-my-new-gaming-pc.html

Go check out for some unboxing pictures of all the components :D

Top Bottom