Budget 10k.I want everything.Sugest me one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
I want
1.gprs class 10 to surf net with my computer
2.65K screen
3.FM
4.Infra red or blue tooth
5.A good camera
6.good batter life
7.Edge...if possible
8.Good amount of memory
9.Mp3 playing capability

Video recording......so on.I am totally confused.It seems no handset confers all my criteria.Do u know one?Then plz help me figuire it out.

Brand no bar

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Motorola E398 got all the stuffs but for EDGe.. check that out... it costs 9k only.

Check the review linko form the sticky topic.. 2 of us have reviewed E398.

Charley

Just Do It
U could get the high end sets if u visit any online sites as ebay, etc. U can hell loads of stuff with all features but only prob its second hand.

Even though its seconds some of them are really good and have the bill also.

prawin

Right off the assembly line
go for reliance lg 6000

hi
reliance has competetive tariffs n u connect to internet with that phone to system n u wil have java enabled r world internet serivcie with over 100 applicaitons unlimited usage of r world for jsut 25/month and it has 1 mp camera n high resolution screen . n wat else u want edge phone cost a lot more in gsm but this lg cdma is best one .

u wil never regret comaparing gsm phones and this lg 6000 cost 9k

ok
if u need further details log on www.relianceinfo.com
- praveen

Charley

Just Do It
Re: go for reliance lg 6000

prawin said:
hi
reliance has competetive tariffs n u connect to internet with that phone to system n u wil have java enabled r world internet serivcie with over 100 applicaitons unlimited usage of r world for jsut 25/month and it has 1 mp camera n high resolution screen . n wat else u want edge phone cost a lot more in gsm but this lg cdma is best one .

u wil never regret comaparing gsm phones and this lg 6000 cost 9k

ok
if u need further details log on www.relianceinfo.com
- praveen

From ur info I'd reckon there aint no bluetooth, infrared, extendable memory, mp3 player, FM.

Especially the first 3 stuffs are very much needed nowdays.

Wouldnt suggest to go for ur set.

@Sidewinder - Did ya enquire abt the Sagem brand, it has all the features [EDGE , I dont know] and is cheap also.

U should also check out the price of N-6600.

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession

You can go for Nokia 6600 or Sony Ericsson K700i.Since both these phone's have a good resle value in the market,you won't regret buying them.

Nokia 6600 has all the features as you mentioned but lacks a FM radio and Edge.MP3 Quality of 6600 and video recording both are not really that good.If these are the main things that you are looking for in your mobile then forget 6600.Secondly 6600 has lost its value because every next person in the market has a 6600.

As far as SE K700i is concerned,the screen clarity is brilliant.Operating system of K700i is much faster than 6600.MP3 Playibility is superb.It lacks Edge capability.Secondly you won't be able to customize the phone using softwares as it is possible in 6600.But you can download themes for a make-up.

The decision is completely up to you.6600 is available for Rs.11000 (without bill) and Rs.12000 ( with bill ) approx. A second hand 6600 will not cost more than 8000-8500 (good condition).
K700i is available for Rs. 10000 ( with bill ) and Rs.8400 ( Without bill ).These rates are correct cause i enquired from a store near my place (Jalandhar,Punjab).

If you increase your budget you can go for a SE P900 (second hand) for around 13000-14000.

Hit the switch.....Signing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom