BSNL to soon offer Internet Protocol TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

First let BSNL give a proper net connection with 2mbps unlimited then let them give us iptv. Till then i dont care what useless things they bring.

Anindya

In the zone
I am eagerly waiting for the launch! They may give some promo offers like a discounted monthly rental package of landline+bb+iptv. This will really help people in the long run. BUT YES I REALLY DOUBT ABOUT THE QUALITY!!!!:confused::p:rolleyes:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@Joey then its ur bad luck that BSNL is not in ur city..coz if u havent used BB service of bsnl then u cant say it sucks...try n then say...

Its not like that as BSNL is available in both cities but these b*****s are not giving new connections from past 1 yr and still they are celebrating 2007 as broadband year....... service is fair as my frnd dload movies 24 * 7 from his 900 rs connection ...and I see them all :D

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
The downside of IPTV in delhi from MTNL is that only a few channels are offered by them...that is why it has not become popular...but once majority of channels become a part of IPTV then it will do better than DTH...

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
check the tariff
*bsnl.co.in/tariff_triple_play.htm

Channel List
*www.divinetaccess.com/tripleplay/channels.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom