BSNL to offer Broadband connectivity at 8 mbps..!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
i m having 500 plan..beleive me.... my avg. download in 15 days is 25gb...obviously in free hours..
and i think at this rate no one can beat BSNL...

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
with BSNL it's never going to happen, It took me a month to get a 2Mbps connection at home, imagine how much time it's going to take for us to get 8 Mbps..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Uh... the amount of time it takes BSNL to give you the connection hardly depends on the speed of the connection! Duh. :|

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
aryayush said:
Uh... the amount of time it takes BSNL to give you the connection hardly depends on the speed of the connection! Duh. :|

n here in urban localities of LKO they're calling u n asking if u want a BSNL BB conn , n at most they're takin 1 week to set up :D :D :D

Zeeshan Quireshi said:
n here in urban localities of LKO they're calling u n asking if u want a BSNL BB conn , n at most they're takin 1 week to set up :D :D :D

you people are lucky, here more than a year passed looking for connection.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
shri75 said:
you people are lucky, here more than a year passed looking for connection.
Well, if you sit at home doing nothing about it (except complaining on online forums), you might as well sit for five more years and nothing will happen. Seriously.

Go to their office, dude. Give them phone calls. Harass them. :)

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
infra_red_dude said:
sigh! i wish they upgrade us Home 900 UL users upto 2mbps! thats enuff for me... i'm not even dreaming of an 8mbps connection!!!
so true man....I am sick of keeping my comp on all nite:(

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I am not. I mean, I would definitely love a speed increase, but I would still keep my Mac on all night. No compromises here. :)

freebird

Debian Rocks!
akshaykapoor_3 said:
guyz mst say...BSNL's toooooo gud ...its 24th today nd i'v downloaded 45GB by nw...wat else do u want...H500 is UL fr me !
<==DITTO==>
very good service from a gov owned company.Maran turned out to be not moron:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom