BSNL Introduces New Promotional 8 Mbps Plan at Rs. 1091 and extend existing plan In Karnataka

rickenjus

In the zone
BSNL has set forth new promotional 8 Mbps broadband plan and extended an existing BB plan in Karnataka circle. The company has named this plan as ‘BBG Speed Combo ULD 1091 CS70′ under which users get 8 Mbps speed up to 60 GB and 512 Kbps beyond that. The monthly charges of this plan are Rs. 1091, while the annual charges are Rs. 12001. Users also get unlimited calls from 9 PM to 7 AM on any network within India

*i.imgur.com/kDkUw4z.png

Source

Attachments

• kDkUw4z.png
    kDkUw4z.png
    43 KB · Views: 180

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Why do they even bother making such plans? They should make internet free in Karnataka while every other state gets 512kbps plans for 2k/month :facepalm:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Whatever it might happen,they(BSNL) will never introduce such plans in West Bengal or Kolkata... [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION],bro. at least luck may be on your side,if you wait for some few months more. If Chhatisgarh develops quickly,means if Business investments are pouring into that state,then you are pretty good for getting such plans,similar to Hyderabad or Karnataka alike.
In West Bengal everything is finished... so no one (except a few of us) really bothers for such plans or Broadband even...

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Give us 4 MBPS @ 60 GB and 2 MBPS afterwards you spastic BSNL.. even then 1k is too much for this .. 512 kbps = please end my suffering speed
Recently reliance launched 30 GB 3G + 30 GB 2G at Rs 500 in odisha, as a reliance 3G user, i can say the speeds are definitely good, can reach > 1 Megabyte/second easily in good conditions (8 mbps)..

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
whats even more retarded is that in Mangalore (my hometown and 2nd home) , BSNL,Airtel etc are 60% of the time "under maintainance"
why do they even bother providing internet if they cant keep up its uptime

rather live without internet or even 2G

OP
rickenjus

rickenjus

In the zone
So much of this digital India hype.. Can't the government improve the existing BSNL broadband connections. Minimum speed should be at least 1 Mbps, so at least we can say we are dealing in Mbps instead of Kbps.

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Minimum speed of Broadband should be 2Mbps...as per TRAI recommendations.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
What is perplexing for me is the fixation with 512 as post FUP speed for almost every unlimited plan. Why are not offering tiered plans such as say 4 Mbps till FUP then 1 Mbps, 8 Mbps till FUP then 2 Mbps etc. or full flat plans like 512 Kbps unlimited, 1 Mbps unlimited, 2 Mbps unlimited etc. at whatever price they feel appropriate.

bajitha21

Right off the assembly line
They should make internet free in Karnataka while every other state gets 512kbps plans for 2k/month.

InfyProg

Broken In
Ridiculous, they should at least do some survey instead of throwing in plans like that. Here in CG we dont have liberty of having anything else than bsnl & they dont even have decent 2mbps plans. Why not do something better here...
We are choking on this... :(

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Forget about BSNL ripping us off, BSNL doesn't even know math properly
*s19.postimg.org/pshx377tv/Capture.png

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 166
Top Bottom