BSNL has plan to upgrade Broadband Speed by March?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well just found this post by BSNL in Facebook. They said,
Enjoy Increased BSNL-Broadband Speed by March Across Major Cities :

Our esteemed Broadband customers will be able to experience enhanced broadband speed in cities across India by March end.

RK Upadhyay,CMD,BSNL said that "We are about to finish Phase 1 of exchange modernization project using next generation technology from Huawei by March this year.After this transformation, BSNL customers will be able to experience enhanced broadband s peed, video calling, call transfer, modern cloud computing based services etc"

The modernization of BSNL's 10,000 exchanges in urban centres, which are being equipped with new technology provided by telecom gear provider firm Huawei, in cities is expected to complete by the end of next month.

Over 27,000 exchanges in rural area are being modernized with the help of Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT). This will be complete by the end of next fiscal year.

BSNL will have total of 4 million broadband lines on next generation technology by end of next fiscal.

If anyone knows in advance what plans are going to be released please mention here.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
At least a good news for all us(BroadBand users).
Waiting for the same to happen after March.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
In Hyderabad BSNL has introduced a plan which has 15MBPS with 50GB fup limit @ 1100.
There are other plans also which will come into effect from 1st March,2014.

tkin

Back to school!!
In Hyderabad BSNL has introduced a plan which has 15MBPS with 50GB fup limit @ 1100.
There are other plans also which will come into effect from 1st March,2014.
Its because of Beam, else BSNL would have gone extinct in Hyderabad, mostly they had also lost the Land Line market there to Tata etc for a few years now. That plan is almost 1 yr old.

kg11sgbg

^ Did you miss this? :--->

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/180859-bsnl-new-broadband-plans-andhra-pradesh-2014-a.html

Bsnl launched new broadband plans

ADSL(Applicable only for Hyderabad,Sangareddy,Vishakhapatnam,Vijaywada,Rajamundry from 1st Feb 2014)
  • 2mbps up to 15Gb and 512kbps - Rs. 525 + taxes :-(
  • 4mbps up to 25Gb and 1mbps - Rs. 650 + tax :lol:
  • 6mbps up to 35Gb and 1mbps - Rs. 800+ tax:-(
  • 8mbps up to 40 Gb and 2mbps later - Rs. 900 + tax:)
  • 8mbps up to 60gb and 2mbps later - Rs. 950+ tax :lol:

FTTH plans:
  • 4mbps up to 25Gb and 512kbps - Rs. 599+tax
  • 16mbps up to 50Gb and 2mbps - Rs.999+tax
  • 50mbps up to 100gb and 6mbps - Rs.2499+tax
  • 50mbps up to 200gb and 6mbps - Rs.2799+tax

Source: BSNL Launched New Fiber Broadband Plans for AndhraPradesh Users | BSNL TeleServices
BSNL Increased Broadband Speed for Unlimited Plans in all Areas of Andhrapradesh | BSNL TeleServices

icebags

Technomancer
^for bsnl, major city means AP. because they only get competition there. anywhere else not matters.
keep drooling over ap plans.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^for bsnl, major city means AP. because they only get competition there. anywhere else not matters.
keep drooling over ap plans.
Lol, I am not drooling over AP plans. They said major 'cities', so I am still keeping my hopes up. It is also a stupid thing that one state has a far more superior plan than all the other states, provided by same ISP! This is not king's era.

kg11sgbg

Lol, I am not drooling over AP plans. They said major 'cities', so I am still keeping my hopes up. It is also a stupid thing that one state has a far more superior plan than all the other states, provided by same ISP! This is not king's era.

+1 for this.
Why such laughable discrimination among other major/metro cities with that of Hyderabad?
This is just a meaningless mad play by BSNL,by offering such plans to a particular city in India,while others just suck their fingers.

Let's wait for 1 week more and observe the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom