BSNL has plan to upgrade Broadband Speed by March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Alliance and Meghbala are good when it's good.
Anyway, I just reread the comment, it says by March end, so lets see....however they didn't mention 2014 :p

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Meghbala.

Not laba. Bala.

:)

Any speed up in Kolkata/West Bengal?
Nope, the speed has decreased considerably in our area,Dum Dum Telephone exchange.

I am using the BSNL 950ULD Broadband plan.

My speed test result :--->

*www.speedtest.net/result/3342569001.png

Where is the promised speed of 4Mbps till 8GB download/upload(FUP) ??????????????????????
Today its only 2nd of March 2014.

icebags

Technomancer
Meghbala.

Not laba. Bala.

:)

it's not bala either, mate ! Meghbela. neither Meghbala nor Meghlabela.
:D

it seems alliance has 1mbps unlimited @ 1050, with happy hours speed updates.
much better choice than bsnl or meghbela.

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

what sort of issues ?
Please go through this :-->*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/172272-alliance-broadband-some-queries.html

Also one of our @TDF member, @Ray aptly pointed out :--->
If I were you I would not listen to what neighbours and users say because trust me most people are ignorant about computes and networks and they just say those things bcause of their lack of knowledge.Next time someone tells you that ISP with rj-45 cable gives viruses ask them to explain how data transfer through rj-45 cable works and that will shut them up.dont get swayed by other peoples opinions.form your own opinions based on facts.use the internet to se if this allegations are true.
i had no problems with viruses or security till now.as for reliablity,maybe 3-4 times a month their network is down for a few hours but otherwise it is OK

ranjitsd

Journeyman
Bsnl has increased their *www.livemint.com/Industry/fQXPbYGI...-landline-broadband-rentals-from-1-March.html

tkin

Back to school!!
Please go through this :-->*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/172272-alliance-broadband-some-queries.html

Also one of our @TDF member, @Ray aptly pointed out :--->
Not anymore, my sister uses Alliance, it rocks now a days, I'm switching this week.

kg11sgbg

^ If it is so,then a rethink is needed.

@tkin,please provide more feedback about the service of Alliance.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
when i saw this thread i had my hopes high thinking bsnl finally listened to its customers.........

but well....

everyone make mistakes..........

tkin

Back to school!!
^ If it is so,then a rethink is needed.

@tkin,please provide more feedback about the service of Alliance.
I'll contact them tomorrow, it'll take a week to activate the service, will let you know after I test it out.

surya_sapui

In the zone
Nope, the speed has decreased considerably in our area,Dum Dum Telephone exchange.

I am using the BSNL 950ULD Broadband plan.

My speed test result :--->

*www.speedtest.net/result/3342569001.png

Where is the promised speed of 4Mbps till 8GB download/upload(FUP) ??????????????????????
Today its only 2nd of March 2014.

me also, i recently changed to 800 uld to 950 uld, speed around 1 mbps, maximum page are not opened but loading & loading.

but previous plan is awesome & stable.

i think NIB problem.old subscriber attach to nib1 & new one nib 2,

nib 2 has maximum problem.in old plan i was in nib 1 no prob at all

what should i do now can anyone suggest

Last edited:

Aesir

Broken In
Anyone get increased speeds today? I am getting 1 mbps DL speed, even after I have exhausted the 8 GB limit on my unlimited 800 plan. I have noticed a few times in the past too, any chance this time the increase is permanent?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Anyone get increased speeds today? I am getting 1 mbps DL speed, even after I have exhausted the 8 GB limit on my unlimited 800 plan. I have noticed a few times in the past too, any chance this time the increase is permanent?

I had similar experience when I was on 900 plan. If I did not use bittorrent for a few days, the speed will stay near 2 Mbps for sometime. On resuming bittorrent transfer it would return to 512 Kbps after variable duration of a day or two.

Now that I have switched to 800 plan, I have never got any bonus speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom