Bsnl Finally Slashed Std Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

paid

Journeyman
BSNL has finally slashed STD charges for both Landline and Mobile customers following recent rates reduction by Reliance, Vodafone and Airtel................ new rates at Rs.1.20 per minute...........just 0.20 paise more than One India

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Nice, i was thinking of changing my Moms connection to Airtel, since std in BSNL has very costly 2.49 PM,

Now its good news for us, no more number change hassles

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I am happy with my Vodafone and Tata Indicom. The STD charges in the former is Rs.1 p.m. and for the latter is Rs.1.20 p.m. since the last 1 yr. BSNL cannot woo me back with these late and stupid offers.:mad:

ajaybc

Youngling
I dont have anyone outside Kerala to call.So no use for me.Any way it is gud they reduced their STD rates.
I am waiting for them to reduce their broadband rates too.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
I have BSNL anant connection and still I see no changes in the cgarge and the BSNL cust care know nothing. BSNL totally s***s.

OP
P

paid

Journeyman
about time..now all i want is a decently priced 2mbps unlimited connection for all my downloading needs!!!!

dude you were luckier in UK just chk these plans *www.bethere.co.uk/homebroadband.do
(1£=Rs.83.75)

...........for these dream plans in india our next generation will be luckier :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom