BSNL EVDO CLUB - My New Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I was one among the first to grab the BSNL’s EVDO back in September 2007.

After a month long usage, I decided to write up a review in my old blog (which doesn’t exist now). The review which I wrote in late October 2007 made my blog much more popular. I saw people visiting my blog just to read the review and to get the information. The comments were flooded and my blog almost turned into a discussion forum by the end of December 2007.

In January 2008, I bought ThemeBin.com and created a sub-domain as bsnlevdo.themebin.com and moved my review there with added discussion forum. The forum was a hit and attracted people and they found it very useful. And finally, the user database has been increasing considerably high. So I decided to move the site to a main domain and bought www.bsnlevdoclub.com. And moved the forum to www.bsnlevdoclub.com/forum yesterday.

I believe, I’m doing my best to broadcast the information about the BSNL’s one mighty little device.

Visit the hompage at: www.bsnlevdoclub.com and the forum at www.bsnlevdoclub.com/forum.

...and tell me ur feedback :)

A big thanks to din for promoting my review!

Last edited:

INS-ANI

In the zone
thats great, even i am hoping to get one, but cant get the information if it has been launched in pune or not?
gigacore an you please update me regarding that same.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
thats great, even i am hoping to get one, but cant get the information if it has been launched in pune or not?
gigacore an you please update me regarding that same.

Sure, i will update u via PM while its launched...

INS-ANI

In the zone
i disgusted my self, must have failed in geography exams in school.
BSNL office is just next to my apartment, and it didnt even came to my mind.(pune,nigadi)
anyway, had a chat with a BSNL engineer. he said that they are running behind schedule(as usual) on implementing EVDO. so in another 15-30 days HOPEFULLY they will implement it.
I am gonna be the first customer!
@Current users
has the price of EVDO card started sliding? it was 6k at the start, wats the price they are quoting now!

nix

i suppose they have been telling you that they will implement it 10-15 days since september 2007.

i am terribly disappointed with that cdma 1x performance on my evdo card. i want EVDO...fast... i called them up and they said it will be done in a month or two in my area.. but trusting the bsnl guys will be really foolish..so am going in for reliance wimax...

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
hmm i'm able to open and few members are online in my forum but u are saying u cant access :s

Try opera or any proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom