BSNL Dataone users rejoice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Today, I logged into my BSNL usage portal. It had been down for many days due to some internal server error. To my surprise, there were no usage records for the month of November. I remember, my usage had crossed 1 GB (max 1.5 GB). So according to my current usage records, I still have 1.5 GB left.

So, log in to your usage portals, and check. Has this happened to you too?

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Yes.. I agree
But dont use decent words to say about the portal.
Its one of the Worst and Useless site by BSNL.. it has irritated me in lot of times..
I made a complaint upto regional level officers.. but no one care about that and they simply says "the problem dues to finetuning /Maintanance of Server"..

now i use like Bitmeter/Netmeter for calculating my usage..

toofan

Technomancer
I check that site regularly. Yesterday my all the usage details were deleted. but when I chek this morning it still showing no records. Means their software is not working. Can anyone check his detail at bsnl office. If they don't have any records of out downloading then we all can have a part this month. I have to play UrT for hours but can't because of 1gb limit.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
My usage is showing correctly

Anyway don't take risk ..if u r interested to pay .8rs/MB above 1.5/2.5 GB of ur use ...go ahead

may be they are having records backed up somewhere....better don;t take risk

ajaybc

Youngling
I think we should wait for 3-4 days and see if the portal shows the same or not.If it does then we can enjoy ;)

red_devil

Back!
and now the site is down... cant check the usage :(

but guys, be careful...you never know what could happen with BSNL...

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
The site still shows no usage record! My friend told me that some hacker had hacked into the server and deleted the data :shock::lol:! A rumour I presume? Or... can someone confirm this?

toofan

Technomancer
The best method is to go to the BSNL office and ask them to provide the usage details.
Once when I was changing the plan form 250 to 299 I gave them the print outs of the details form the portal then the person said that this is not accurate. We get the detail from bangalore.

Now whats the truth they know. Either they were making fool of me to save their labour or they were true.

R2K

In the Zone
^^

better stay away from experimenting BSNL billing system..........because at the end of the month when u see the bill..........u would have to say OMFG .....WTF did i do???

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The new portal for NIB-2 guys who are on 117.x.x.x sucks badly.

I'm happy that I'm a NIB-1 user since more than 3.5 years...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom