BSNL dataone now high speed fast as 139.53mbps. 100 times faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tharun518

Banned
On my bsnl dataone connection I got a speed of 139.53Mbps and download rate of 17Mbps. I have tested the speed on BSNL speed test and i have the Image on *mkerala.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.msg3#msg3

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Its because sites bug.. BSNL or ADSL for that matter cant have that much speed... Even Americans dont get that much... :p

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
off topic...

I get better speed than you :D

*img337.imageshack.us/img337/8234/65635858ww7.jpg

also the speed test :)

*img164.imageshack.us/img164/51/36244538zf9.png

thank you...

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
OK I got the trick....

To calculate the speed those sites download some file...

For 1st time it gives correct speed but if you click Refresh button of your browser that file do not need to downloaded again cause its in browser catch.. so it just gives a random *Super Speed Bamdwidth Result*

Is it right cheeta bhiya ?

apacheman

Journeyman
tharun518 said:
I got a speed of 139.53Mbps and download rate of 17Mbps.
just for the sake, ur download speed should have been 17MBps, not 17Mbps [Big B]. that is the same as ur 139.53Mbps.
because the download speed is same as ur bandwidth or speed, wotever u call it.
139.53Mbps / 8 = 17.44MBps
17.44MBps x 8 = 139.53 :cool:
:)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
For 1st time it gives correct speed but if you click Refresh button of your browser that file do not need to downloaded again cause its in browser catch.. so it just gives a random *Super Speed Bamdwidth Result*

Is it right cheeta bhiya ?

Yup :D

also, just change the red string :p

Code:
*speedtest.dataone.in:83/bandwidthmeter/results.php?kbps=[color=red]553.8[/color]&downloadtime=16.307&KB=1102.375&recorded=1

put any digit you want :D

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
tharun518 said:
I am just saying the true. I have minimum half of that speed. I could download googledesktop in 1 second.

Dude, go get a life, we all know how you can show that speed on the test site, and even after explaining it to you, are you still trying to argue about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom