BSNL Dataone: Can't download EXEs

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello Friends,

I can't seem to find my old thread. Off late I noticed I can't download any EXE file, be it of 100 Kb. Initially I thought all the downloads except torrents is a problem, but realized that every and any exe file is a problem. I am able to download zip and rar files at lightening speed. Exe files (direct weblinks from trusted sites like yahoo and google) have problem everywhere downloading. I can download terrabytes of data in form of music and movies using torrents, but EXEs are pissing me off.

I am on XP SP2. Using Kaspersky AV, and there is no bloody chance of a Virus, I have scanned it perfectly and did a thorough malicious activity scan, traffic incoming/outgoing and port monitoring on my PC, so everything is cool. And also reinstalled my XP.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Thank you dude. But its not Firefox alone. Its, FF, IE, Opera, its regardless of what Browser I use, regardless of what Download Accelerator I use, EXEs just fail. and its not downloads, its only EXE downloads that fail. But thanks anyways.

mrintech

Technomancer
* *209.85.175.132/search?q=cache:vUy1...+cannot+download+exe+files&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2

Else

* *www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cann...&btnG=Google+Search&aq=0&oq=cannot+download+e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom