BSNL Broadband Downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergeist

Broken In
In BSNL 500 per month plan there is an option called nights 0200-0800 free.Does it mean that stuff that is downloaded at that time will not count?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Yes, it wont count.
More related queries should be posted here:

**Post All BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30895

OP
P

Poltergeist

Broken In
drgrudge said:
You already posted some other query abt d1 and I replied to that and dint even close it. You asked a silly question: "Is there any transfers gonna be counted from 2-8am?" or something like that...
You posted this in the sticky also. Next time if you double post in different sections, then you will be on a warning. Let this be final warning.

My my,i must say you have quite a temper.You need to cool down man.
Don't mistake me but that type of attitude will lead you nowhere.

By the way what did i do to tick you off,it was just another thread,no big deal.I asked the question in the link you gave but no one could help me,so i opened a new thread.

Well i am a member here and i am entitled to open a new thread.Ok! so you told me to post BSNL Questions in the link you gave,but technically there is nothing wrong in opening a new thread right!.

It is not the end of the world,and you are talking like i did something bad and unreasonable.There was no need to go on a power trip.

And by the way,It may have been silly question my dear friend but i had my doubts on the dataone happy hours.There is a lot of things i know that you dont know and i may find it silly that you dont know it,there was no need to get all worked up and cranky about it.

Finally it will be helpful if you will help me with this problem i am having.

I am facing a problem accesing the BSNL dataone connection.I can acess for 2-3 minutes and then the connection goes down.I need to switch off the modem and switch it back on again so i can surf for another 2-3 minutes.Why is this happening,it was working fine a day ago.

The telephone lines do not have any fault.I get an error message saying the operation timed out,or it has been reset.(it applies to all the websites)

The line indicator light on the modem is orange sometimes and sometimes green.Does it have anything to do with my problem.I notice that wen it is green i am not able to access the net.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Well, Yes the free usage is a great facility.I've downloaded full games after switching my comp on for 3am & running it upto 8am. If you want to check you real usage, you must disable options of overlapping usage & Free time usage, which then shows your real usage. When the lights go green, first one is for power, next for link( green=linking, orange=linked). It happens with me also. Wait for a few minutes if the light goes green.
You'll notice some flickering & if it doesn't go orange, maybe the server is down.
Are u Peeves 'THE POLTERGEIST' by the way?
Saavyy! :lol:

drgrudge

Poltergeist said:
By the way what did i do to tick you off,it was just another thread,no big deal.I asked the question in the link you gave but no one could help me,so i opened a new thread.
You dont, plz tell me what I need to do.

You can't start a thread as you wish. You posted the same content in the sticky, why that thread? If anyone dint answer your query, then nothing can be done abt it. We are not paid, to help you out. Just wait for other member's reply.

Poltergeist said:
Well i am a member here and i am entitled to open a new thread.Ok! so you told me to post BSNL Questions in the link you gave,but technically there is nothing wrong in opening a new thread right!.
Yeah yeah, no wrong but this section is already flooded with threads and a busy section :lol:
There is a sticky thread for this purpose, you ARE supposed to post there. I can also merge thread with that, then what will you do?
Why did you not post that query in this thread and you started a new thread?

Poltergeist said:
And by the way,It may have been silly question my dear friend but i had my doubts on the dataone happy hours.There is a lot of things i know that you dont know and i may find it silly that you dont know it,there was no need to get all worked up and cranky about it.
Yeah, I was really off that time. But hey, BSNL themselves said they wont charge in their own site, then your have doubt. Ok, you can post this, but you can be starting amny threads on the same topic.

Seriously I dont need/have to answer to all these things and why "your" thread was moderated.
Maybe I will merge this with the sticky thread after some time.

OP
P

Poltergeist

Broken In
yrana2002 said:
Well, Yes the free usage is a great facility.I've downloaded full games after switching my comp on for 3am & running it upto 8am. If you want to check you real usage, you must disable options of overlapping usage & Free time usage, which then shows your real usage. When the lights go green, first one is for power, next for link( green=linking, orange=linked). It happens with me also. Wait for a few minutes if the light goes green.
You'll notice some flickering & if it doesn't go orange, maybe the server is down.

Saavyy! :lol:

Thx man i appriciate that.

yrana2002 said:
Are u Peeves 'THE POLTERGEIST' by the way?

I don't know what that is,if you are asking me about the name i got it from a Halloween website or something.

OP
P

Poltergeist

Broken In
drgrudge said:
You dont, plz tell me what I need to do.

I don't think i never mentioned anything about that.Please don't

misquote me.Besides why should i tell you what to do?You know your job

better than i know of your job.

drgrudge said:
We are not paid, to help you out.

I never forced or threaten anyone,did i?I opened a new thread.

drgrudge said:
Why did you not post that query in this thread and you started a new

thread?

Both questions were diffrent my dear friend.A and B are different

alphabets but they are alphabets.In the same way both the questions

were reguarding BSNL but they were diffrent questions.

drgrudge said:
But hey, BSNL themselves said they wont charge in

their own site, then your have doubt..

I never went to the BSNL website.You can believe it.All i know is in

the Dataone form it was written unlimited 0200-0800,i had my doubts on

that so i asked it.

drgrudge said:
Seriously I dont need/have to answer to all these

things and why "your" thread was moderted.

You did not have to respond to any of these,all i was looking out

for was the answer.

drgrudge

Enough.

Dont use bold font, if you use without any purpose, then I will have to edit your posts (maybe delete also).

You are a "new" member, so I took time to answer your "queries".

More d1 related queries be posted in the other thread, dont dare to continue this "offtopic". You are warned, I will put you on a warning.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom