BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

harry10

Gadgets freak
What is the torrent download speed I can expect in this plan?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Charley

Just Do It
The staffs in BSNL office in indiranagarare not aware of this plan, luckily a senior staff was aware and she told it will be activated within 2 days.

How to check whether it's activated instead of going to office again?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Re: BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

What is the torrent download speed I can expect in this plan?

LOL just calculate 2 mbps! 225-250 KB/s will be the download speed.

- - - Updated - - -

The staffs in BSNL office in indiranagarare not aware of this plan, luckily a senior staff was aware and she told it will be activated within 2 days.

You could do that speedtest check thingy after two days.

Great to see that the speed is actually 2 mbps instead of 1.8 mbps this time, however that upload speed, WOW! But well they are advancing, that's a good sign nevertheless.

Charley

Just Do It
Re: BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

This is the speed I get now. It is not 2 mbps.

Attachments

• speedtest.JPG
    speedtest.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 113

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

Use selfcare portal , even made a guide here

- - - Updated - - -

This is the speed I get now. It is not 2 mbps.

Its 2mbps plan, at best you will get around 1.8 mbps on 2mbps plan in bsnl.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Ok. So I submitted application for plan change in exchange yesterday and got message today morning that my plan change request have been accepted. Called 1500 and cc confirmed the same.

Let me check speedtest.

- - - Updated - - -

*www.speedtest.net/result/5635389636.png

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see what they do

bbg 1199

*www.speedtest.net/result/5630787324.png

Were you in a higher speed plan before? Afaik bsnl differentiates upto 2 mbps connections and higher connections in their exchange.

Charley

Just Do It

Use selfcare portal , even made a guide here

- - - Updated - - -

Its 2mbps plan, at best you will get around 1.8 mbps on 2mbps plan in bsnl.

Some got speeds of 2.24 mbps & 3.2 mbps.

How is that possible?

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshots here.

What's the plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see what they do

bbg 1199

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshots here.

What's the plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see what they do

bbg 1199

Changed To this Plan

*www.speedtest.net/result/5629708736.png

funskar

Padawan

Ok. So I submitted application for plan change in exchange yesterday and got message today morning that my plan change request have been accepted. Called 1500 and cc confirmed the same.

Let me check speedtest.

- - - Updated - - -

*www.speedtest.net/result/5635389636.png

- - - Updated - - -

Were you in a higher speed plan before? Afaik bsnl differentiates upto 2 mbps connections and higher connections in their exchange.
Disconneted the broadband connection years ago.. just got a connection right now after bbg 1199 plan launch..
Even checked with bsnl i had the demand note of 1199 inr for bbg combo uld 1199..
Everytime speed is above 2mbps .. sometimes i m getting even 5mbps

*www.speedtest.net/result/5637457901.png

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes he is. I remember when I first got 2 mbps plan it was around 2.2 mbps too, but then it was 1.8 mbps at average, never bothered, as its BSNL. I also live within 1 km of local exchange. But in any case anyone getting below 1.8 mbps do complain.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Has anyone changed to this UL 1199 Plan through selfcare customer portal?
Please let us know.

Vishw

Journeyman
Option to Change BB plan through seflcare portal seems to have disappeared. It was there in February when I last changed my plan. Anybody from Pune, can you please check and confirm?

funskar

Padawan
Option to Change BB plan through seflcare portal seems to have disappeared. It was there in February when I last changed my plan. Anybody from Pune, can you please check and confirm?

Why don't you try youbroadband rather than bsnl ?
they have nice plans

Charley

Just Do It
Has anyone changed to this UL 1199 Plan through selfcare customer portal?
Please let us know.

Not to that plan.

In Bangalore self care, it can be changed to other plans but not 1199.

Below my speed test now.

*www.speedtest.net/result/5643418939.png

Why is it show USHA AGENCIES when I'm using BSNL?

harry10

Gadgets freak
Just came from exchange. Didn't changed the plan to this as I want to check bsnl 3g sim unlimited speed first.
Lady over there told me process to change to this is very easy. Just give an address proof copy and changing application. It will be changed tomorrow itself.
She had no idea about portal change system.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Anyone using FTTH in this plan? What will be the cost to change to fiber?
As per BSNL, cost will be same, I mean tariff of monthly plan(when changed from ordinary copper cable to FTTH optical).
BUT you need to invest/buy/purchase modems compatible & suitable for FTTH at a cost of Rs.9k~12k approx. likely.
This was confirmed to me from the local BSNL Telephone exchange.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
As per BSNL, cost will be same, I mean tariff of monthly plan(when changed from ordinary copper cable to FTTH optical).
BUT you need to invest/buy/purchase modems compatible & suitable for FTTH at a cost of Rs.9k~12k approx. likely.
This was confirmed to me from the local BSNL Telephone exchange.

9k :O wtf!! Local cable wala said they will give Railwaire net at 3k.

Top Bottom