BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Unlimited calls & unlimited 2mbps at less than current plan price,what is there to think?

Actually waiting,Friend,for some more surprises.
Since the launch of Reliance JIO,all Telecom players including BSNL are stirred up.
Not to forget that the 1495 plan delivers 4Mbps till 40GB...

Charley

Just Do It
Actually waiting,Friend,for some more surprises.
Since the launch of Reliance JIO,all Telecom players including BSNL are stirred up.
Not to forget that the 1495 plan delivers 4Mbps till 40GB...

I don't think they will announce any new plans or existing plan modification for now.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
So I called CC for plan change. After several attempts one gal picked up and said this plan is not available to existing customers right now. It is being offered to new customers only at this time. I told her this plan was pan india as mentioned in their site. She said no instruction was there saying so.

:(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you want concrete response then always use email so that all conversations are in written form.Write an email to your district bsnl office attaching screenshot of this link where it says "Applicability All users in all the circles". Better yet,take a printout of plan page & visit your local exchange for plan change.Remember whatever you do get their reply in written form(letter or email). I doubt,after seeing the printout clearly saying for all users,they will give a negative reply in written.
*www.bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BBG_ULD_1199.html

OP
Cyberghost

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
So I called CC for plan change. After several attempts one gal picked up and said this plan is not available to existing customers right now. It is being offered to new customers only at this time. I told her this plan was pan india as mentioned in their site. She said no instruction was there saying so.

:(

This is not true. I downgraded to this plan yesterday

kg11sgbg

This is not true. I downgraded to this plan yesterday
You may have changed(downgraded) at customer care through online,but your reflection in downgrading from your existing plan to this ULD1199 unlimited plan will only occur from the start of next month,i.e., oct 1st.
Not now.
It is as per rules of BSNL.

OP
Cyberghost

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
You may have changed(downgraded) at customer care through online,but your reflection in downgrading from your existing plan to this ULD1199 unlimited plan will only occur from the start of next month,i.e., oct 1st.
Not now.

It is already reflected my speed is changed from 4 Mbps to 2 Mbps today morning and fup page of bsnl showing as "No Volume Metered Services Selected"

Did you go to exchange?

Yes I gone to the exchange and changed it

kg11sgbg

It is already reflected my speed is changed from 4 Mbps to 2 Mbps today morning and fup page of bsnl showing as "No Volume Metered Services Selected"

Ohh! I see.
You have to go to the local exchange personally and get the job done.

rj27

Net Addict
Re: BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

Not now.
This is completely incorrect. Bsnl has per day billing, which means plan change is effective from the day its done by the exchange people or through selfcare portal online. And this is the case since ages even as late as 2010.

kg11sgbg

Re: BSNL BBG Combo ULD 1199 to offer 2mbps Unlimited & unlimited local/std calls for Rs. 1199

This is completely incorrect. Bsnl has per day billing, which means plan change is effective from the day its done by the exchange people or through selfcare portal online. And this is the case since ages even as late as 2010.

My bad,was unaware of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Still a bit apprehensive about the plan at this juncture.
Most of the people (having BSNL Broadband connections) will definitely jump for this BBG Combo ULD 1199 Plan,resulting in excess load on bandwidth and thus slow traffic.
Hence waiting for some couple of months and then make a decision after getting reviews and feedback.:Fingerx:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It's an improvement yes but nothing to praise about. I would really prefer having ACT Hyderabad's plans atleast. Don't know why that one area get's special treatment.

I am thinking five years ahead mate. I pay ₹980 now for Alliance's 2 mbps plan, and when they say 2 mbps it is 2 mbps, upload speed too. Also from 1 AM to 8 AM it is 5.5 mbps. So you can download your needed files at that time at almost 3x speed than normal. I am just thinking what would BSNL do after say five years. Will there be a chance we could have 4 mbps True Unlimited plan by 2020, somewhere around 1500 per month? That's the only thing interests me. One has to be an utter foolish to go back to BSNL from private broadband. However the 24x7 free calling is something to look for, for my parents at least, its very irritating for me :lol:

2 mbps IS SLOW, it doesn't feel slow, it is not might be slow, it IS SLOW, simple as that, this is almost end of 2016. But like I said filthy companies are at least going forward, that's a new, and there are location where private broadband aren't available, so you gotta think about them too.

PS: Forgot to ask, this 1199 plan, what is the exact amount post taxes?

Top Bottom