Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
I recently got FALSE Broadband bill.
I have Plan 500 Combo C, which give sme monthly bill of rs 600(approx)
But they Billed me Rs. 31, 000

First change you broadband login details and modem password ( using web interface) and then go to BSNL office and log a complaint. It happens sometime that the passwords for broadband gets hacked from modems. my friend too suffered same problem and get shorted by BSNL officials immediately and tracked down the culprit too.

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
First change you broadband login details and modem password ( using web interface) and then go to BSNL office and log a complaint. It happens sometime that the passwords for broadband gets hacked from modems. my friend too suffered same problem and get shorted by BSNL officials immediately and tracked down the culprit too.

No, na.
I Torrented Approx 30GB during Free Hours and Approx 1 Gb Surfing during Day,
But thier Server in Telephone Exchange is showing me the Opposite.
They tell me that you have done 30 Gb during Daytime, and 1 Gb during Night time.

It seems BSNL Server is at America :)

paroh

Padawan
Launch a complaint (grievance cell ) a written complaint to grievance cell . As few month back i was also miss billed(Wrong billed) . As u can change ur normal router (Rent Rs50 ) with wireless router without paying any extra charges (Rs75 as rent) under a scheme but they charge me Rs800+ for wireless router. I call the mtnl people they says that they don't know about such scheme. As on there site they are flashing there scheme but mtnl people them self don't know about scheme and refuse to correct the bill.

To correct the bill i launch a written complaint to grievance cell with the print out of there scheme and the print out of wrong bill and they send me the complaint number through post and corrected the bill in the next bill by subtracting the excessive amount

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
It is sheer laziness and carelessness. It is not cheating. If you take up the matter with the authorities, they will definitely look into it.

jatt

In the zone
they charged me a lot on first bill and yes there is no facility of online bill payments with bsnl,and service is very poor,they charged me broadband installations also even that modem was myself,now they suggested me that pay this bill we will adjust it on next bill.

toofan

Technomancer
I changed my bsnl BB plan from UL750 to 500 plan with a limit of 2.5GB. I have used well under the 2.5gb limit. But still I got a bill of additnl usage of Rs.4500.
For 1st 5 days of the month I had the same plan i.e 750 UL plan.And it got changed to 500 plan from 6th of the month.But still the chargeable unit was 2478MB.
When I asked the CRO(Customer Relationship Ofiicer), she said b'coz of the plan change I need not refer the portal ID for that month and for the following months the bills will be proper.
I tried to convince her that I was well below the limit and there is no need to pay any extra amount,
She said that for that month the bill will taken as
[total usage(mb)-total free usage from 2am-8am(mb)-2.5gb].
I mean I could not understand in what world they charge like this.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO. i'M NOT GETTIN ANY HELP FROM BSNL.

The bill you got is correct.

This has happened to me when I changed my plan from 250 to 299. I had used 800 mb on 20th of that month (and thinking to save bandwidth for rest of the month) and then I changed the plan to 299 but the total download was in limit of 1 gb. But the bill was too high. I asked and the engineer calculated that 33 mb per day means 666 mb for 20 days and i used 800 so 800 - 666 = 134 units of chargable units.

So lesson i got is change the plan on 1st of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom