BSNL 3g

vaithy

In the zone
sorry to spoil the happy hour.. the sceme(Rs2000,Rs2500,Rs4200/ at 30-01-2011 at itself.. users who think the last days is 31-01-2011 disappointed and returned from the customer centres, no replacement sceme are announced.. thus they already purchased the recharge cards need not worry..
with regards,
vaithy

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Unlimited Plans are long gone now... all the available plans are limited. Infact one has to pay 3000rs now for 3GB of BW a month.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
*i52.tinypic.com/1i0jh4.jpg

MTNL launches Rs750/Month for Unlimited.
200GB FUP/Month.

This can be used in BSNL area too.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Yes 2mbps Down and 384kbps up.
Still much better than the Airtel/Voda/Reliance **** we get here in Delhi/NCR/Mumbai.

Also You can use this in BSNL networks without 2mbps cap. No roaming.
Good for those who are addicted to the 4200 offer. :D

vaithy

In the zone
As per BSNL corporate order dated 17-09-2010, the Revised 3 G data Unlimited plan for post paid customer is
Rs.1359/ p.m and for the prepaid Rs. 1499/ (validaity 30 days) is still available for the regular basis. there is no change in this cases. What changed was promotional offer. for the 90 days implemented with effect from 01-11-2010 and ended on 30-01-2011.

rahul_c

Journeyman
Is there a cap of 200 GB in BSNL 3G unlimited plan? Will my speed get reduced after exceeding that?

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Bhilai (smriti nagar)
device used is huawei e1752

*www.speedtest.net/result/1175230004.png

this is at 1 am....much better speeds

*www.speedtest.net/result/1175426515.png

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
ya bsnl plan good but signal sucks big time

my 3g net in phone is never stable...disconects every 2-3 minutes...and i never get more than 50kilobytes/sec....avg is 20 only...thank god i didnt take 3g data card...it wud be horible

gubbaraviteja

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys,
I'm using BSNL-3g data card for four months and I'm really happy with its speed on average @ 70KBps and sometimes it will bother you with 0KBPs.
Now there is no unlimited plan now. Today is the last day for my 3 month unlimited plan and I'm going to recharge the 1GB daytime and 5GB night time package which costs 606/-.
BTW I am living in Tirupati, SVUniversity in specific.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
using bsnl 3g for internet for like 6 months and it's been great, tried using it in my phone... and the truth is that , bsnl 3g for other than the data services is really pathetic .
the number of call drops is amazing.. if i want to talk to someone i finish the converstaion in like 3-4 calls and some times 8 , there are no call drops on bsnl 2g, but 3g OMG! it will drive anyone insane

Top Bottom