broadband connection leaking

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
^^ there is i think a page missing change the connection type from bridged to pppoe & provide the pppoe username & password

[YOUTUBE]HO0py_D_ZWo[/YOUTUBE]

OP
curioustechy

curioustechy

Journeyman
^^ there is i think a page missing change the connection type from bridged to pppoe & provide the pppoe username & password

Buddy, I did as instructed by the video. While following the steps I was not given an option to change the encapsulation mode (its 'bridged' by default) and is inactive for any change. Only change happened after configuring the modem as per your video is the system is now directly connecting to internet as soon as it is on. I wanted to connect desktop through LAN, newly bought Samsung galaxy note & laptop through wifi. Please offer more help.

Hurray.... friends thanks... finally i got all of my devices connected
...thanks for everybody

OP
curioustechy

curioustechy

Journeyman

I recently got a transfer to another place and consequently I took a new connection. I had to re-configure my modem to suit my new connection after I reboot it with factory settings.... Then I came back here in search of your video which enabled me to successfully connect last time. But I was much disappointed to see that the video has been removed. Can you plz post that video once more

Top Bottom