Breaking News:Samsung Tab P1010/Motorola Zoom Price slashed ..

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Samsung Tab P1010@14K
PRICE WAR: Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 at Rs 14,000 now - Rediff Getahead
*www.indiaplaza.com/searchproducts.aspx?sn=all&q=Samsung Tab P1010

Motorola Zoom@22.9K
Flipkart: Motorola Xoom: Tablet
:)) :))

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Great news! While some PC component prices are going upside these days, we are seeing that the Tablet prices are going down.
Good news for consumers, indeed! TFS!!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
that samsung tab looks attractive. old hardware but it'll have lot better community support than cheap tabs.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thats done coz BB playbook was eating away the whole 14k market...in some statistics BB playbook is selling like anything in india and competitors r crying :D

Subro

Broken In
It's true that prices of these tablets have been slashed by almost half, but I would like to inform you guys that both these tablets are not great.
For example, the Samsung Tab selling at 13,999 Rs is the wifi only variant. Everybody in India does not have a wifi router. It should have 3G capibility also.
Awaiting for a really nice tab in under 20,000 Rs.
Have u heard guys, the mighty Google is launching its own Nexus Tab in 2012. 2012 will be the year of tablets

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
It's true that prices of these tablets have been slashed by almost half, but I would like to inform you guys that both these tablets are not great.
For example, the Samsung Tab selling at 13,999 Rs is the wifi only variant. Everybody in India does not have a wifi router. It should have 3G capibility also.
Awaiting for a really nice tab in under 20,000 Rs.
Have u heard guys, the mighty Google is launching its own Nexus Tab in 2012. 2012 will be the year of tablets

Yeah, that's true.

Although the dates are not known to be exact (may be in June 2012), the information is correct.
For more information, you may want to visit these links:

Google Vows to Release Its Own Tablet in 2012

Google Tablet with Android 4.1 Launching in 2012?

Top Bottom