BRAID the PUZZLE game

amitash

Intel OCer
for the hunt, you need to jump over and then kill certain lions...in the end, when you kill the one that helos you jump to the top, you need to jump on it thrice to get the altitude and then kill it and go....this might help:
*www.imgx.org/public/viewset/7637

As for world 5, glowing purple things arent affected by your ghost, like the key or the door in this case, try this:
*www.imgx.org/public/viewset/7638

rewinds are indicated by the blue pen, and normal gameplay by red

firstly dont wake the rabit, when you start, climb up, go take the key, come back, jump as far as possible across the gap and die, then rewind back all the way till indicated and go stand as close to the edge of the platform as possible, your ghost self will go back, take the key, jump and since your standing at the edge, it will hand you the key and it will die, you can then go open the door.

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Finished!!!
Wow!!! awesome game. It tops Portal for me.

But what was that? What does it mean? I mean the ending?
After brainfcuk movie we r getting brainfcuk games too??
Anyone...wat was dat?

D

Deleted member 26636

& thats the beauty of braid, the ending makes the game a lot more special & takes it to a whole new level..btw, isn't this thread 2 years old?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
One of the best games i have ever played. The background scores are scintilating. Takes the mind and soul to a different level.

Trully soul stirring tracks. The puzzles are well made. Hats off to the developers.

D

Deleted member 26636

One of the best games i have ever played. The background scores are scintilating. Takes the mind and soul to a different level.

Trully soul stirring tracks. The puzzles are well made. Hats off to the developers.

actually this game was developed by jonathan blow & david hellman did the visuals...so it was a two man team only.

Source- Wikipedia

gameranand

Living to Play
Man I tried. But the ****ing picture is placed where I can't reach. The protagonist just don't jump that high.

gameranand

Living to Play
vickybat said:
I will give you a small hint. Try moving the picture accordingly.
What do you mean by accordingly bro??? My problem is that I can't collect all the pictures and please for god sake don't give small hints give bigger hints this game is ****ing hard.

D

Deleted member 26636

What do you mean by accordingly bro??? My problem is that I can't collect all the pictures and please for god sake don't give small hints give bigger hints this game is ****ing hard.

well he means the image that you have to assemble.. ;)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, it would spoil the game for ya.

Top Bottom