Bradband plan changes but not speed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s151157

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends i am having a wierd problem..... i recently shifted from plan 900 UL plus to home 500C combo plan but i dont see a change in speed(same 25 - 30 KBps i.e 256 Kbps).

But when i connect using other account of one of my friends i get full speed upto 200-240 KBps i.e upto 2 Mbps. what is the problem, is it from my end or their end.

help me.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Yes, first of all check whether the plan is actually changed. I too had tried 900UL for one month and due to the low speed reverted back to Home 250.

OP
S

s151157

Right off the assembly line
indian_samosa said:
Did you checked the portal if the plan has changed or not ..??

*10.240.89.199/

dude thats how i knew my paln is changed. I am not that dumb. but thanks for replying

QwertyManiac said:
^^^
janitha - "due to the low speed" :confused: You should've already known its 256 kbps :?

i changes to 500C home combo not to 900UL+ read it again. And i know what 256kbps and 256KBps means. Thanks to you too for replying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwertyManiac
^^^
janitha - "due to the low speed" You should've already known its 256 kbps

i changes to 500C home combo not to 900UL+ read it again. And i know what 256kbps and 256KBps means. Thanks to you too for replying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian_samosa
Did you checked the portal if the plan has changed or not ..??

*10.240.89.199/

dude thats how i knew my paln is changed. I am not that dumb. but thanks for replying

Last edited:

janitha

Wise Old Owl
QwertyManiac said:
^^^
janitha - "due to the low speed" :confused: You should've already known its 256 kbps :?

True, didn't remember then. Was on leave for a month and thought I could make use of UL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom