Boy murders nine-year-old girl for iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^+1 for both the above
I think the boy requires a psychiatric evaluation. Remember, he was slipping in school according to the report.
That might be a good measure for preventing such crimes by other children, but the nature of the crime is something which can never EVER be forgiven. Our country has too many people. Only a tiny fraction are like this boy. Loosing him would do no harm to the country, it would only give people more breathing space.

The bigger question is, how CAN someone do such a thing ? At 13, I was never like this.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

The bigger question is, how CAN someone do such a thing ? At 13, I was never like this.
because your parents knew what you were doing and slapped you when you went wrong.

Today parents dont even have time to look after what their kiddos are doing, all are busy in earning and leaving their child for babysitting. Child may grow to be an intransigent goon.

because your parents knew what you were doing and slapped you when you went wrong.

Today parents dont even have time to look after what their kiddos are doing, all are busy in earning and leaving their child for babysitting. Child may grow to be an intransigent goon.
They never did that. :mad:
I made several mistakes, but I learned to correct them once they were discovered.
BY MYSELF.
And both my parents are working.
And I was 13 only 4.3 years back.

^^ Yeah but when you grew older you turned to Arch too :p :D
And I did the right thing :D

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I guess this would give Raj Thackeray the next big topic to vandalize Bombay (or Mumbai as he wants it).

Boycott all Apple products, destroy all Apple selling shops (Note: his followers to also harass Apple (the fruit) vendors). Destroy all shops till Apple starts selling its products with a full apple as its logo and the word Apple be written in marathi where ever it is displayed.

And no i only M.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
They never did that. :mad:
I made several mistakes, but I learned to correct them once they were discovered.
BY MYSELF.
And both my parents are working.
And I was 13 only 4.3 years back.
good for you and obviously for others too *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/81.png

And no i only M.
i am only Manan *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/79.png

Last edited:
I guess this would give Raj Thackeray the next big topic to vandalize Bombay (or Mumbai as he wants it).

Boycott all Apple products, destroy all Apple selling shops (Note: his followers to also harass Apple (the fruit) vendors). Destroy all shops till Apple starts selling its products with a full apple as its logo and the word Apple be written in marathi where ever it is displayed.

And no i only M.
fully agree.
he and his son are driving m3 nuts.

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i am also 15 yeear old but i would not Kill for an iPod only . i think robbing is better than killing . i could have killed for an Alianware PC though .

i dont kill girls and younger people also

Last edited:
i am also 15 yeear old but i would not Kill for an iPod only . i think robbing is better than killing . i could have killed for an Alianware PC though .

i dont kill girls and younger people also
You a+re+ g+oi+ng +to grow as bad as ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++osama :mad:

w+hat the hell is there in an alienware to kill ?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Did someone actually bother to check if it was the iPod particularly or just another mp3 player which, Indians in their infinite tech wisdom claim to be another 'iP0d'

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Damn! These people are so ignorant. A Creative player is much better..

And no i only M.

:lol: :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom