Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

gameranand

Living to Play
OK so lot many of us have recently ordered Borderlands GOTY Edition and so wanted to start game together in Co-Op. So this thread is basically dedicated for that very purpose. Please Share your views here about the game Co-Op part and we arrange the Co-Op sessions from this thread itself as discussing that in Main Thread would be inappropriate.

*assets1.ignimgs.com/vid/thumbnails/user/2012/09/14/ImageCoOp.jpg

Please discuss all the Co-Op and MP part here in this thread. :)

Here is my steam id - Gameranand

Last edited:
OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Here is the List of Fellow members who are currently playing the game

[gs]0Ap8Q0Y7xp59sdGhHY2ZrUmNJMlpWeFRpMUQ2ejlLYnc[/gs]

Last edited:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Add me on steam..link in my signature

i will get my copy on Monday because i was refreshing the flipkart page and after a while it showed in stock :D

Bhargav

In the zone
i have also ordered the game ll have game befor 22nd i m also up for co-op add me on steam (id in Sig.)
Thank you <3

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
I'll start playing as soon as new graphic cards are released :( [Maybe october maybe january maybe november maybe december :( ]

EDIT:

Just recieved Boderlands 2 from flipkart :D
[But sadly i havent bought a graphic card yet so i wont be able to play it :( ]
Proof that it's the steam version
goty b2.jpg

rapusa

Journeyman
I'll start playing as soon as new graphic cards are released :(

Same Here :-( , Will get my game copy and new rig parts in 4 days but still waiting for new GPU .

BTW I ordered this game after looking all posts here , but how is this game ? Is it fps game like Counter strike. CS is the only FPS game I played and thats long time ago.:)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Same Here :-( , Will get my game copy and new rig parts in 4 days but still waiting for new GPU .

BTW I ordered this game after looking all posts here , but how is this game ? Is it fps game like Counter strike. CS is the only FPS game I played and thats long time ago.:)

Yes this is FPS
There are a total of 6 characters you can play,and each character has this one special ability,Like for gunzerker it is "Gunzerk"(Which basically lets you draw out ANY 2 guns and increased health regen)
also this game has 87 bazilion + guns.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Read some reviews and see some gameplay videos if you want. Game is a FPS+RPG. :)

Top Bottom