Boosting mp3 files output !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
I have a P900 and i'm not satisfied with the audio output.There is no rpoblem with the mobile phone, actually i want the output to be a bit higher.One of my friend also has a P900 and has a much better audio output ( Not in quality, but the volume output ). He is using a software to amplify the mp3's.I tried using the Gain function in many audio editing softwares to boost the audio.I've tried mp3 direct cut also but no use.Audio output increases with these softwares but the mp3 quality decreases.The places where there is heavy bass in the audio file completely loose clarity.
I want to know a software to boost the volume of mp3 files without loosing quality or to decrease the bass a bit.I'm thinking of using Sonic Sound forge.Do you think it'll help?

TIA
dirtydignity

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
See this topic:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24568&highlight=

Moved here

expertno.1

Technomancer
this is very easy

get yamahas SSD decorator and increase the sound of midi file and transfer to your mobile

you could add +60 db to midi ffile using this softie

*smaf-yamaha.com/tools/downloads.html

Get OggPlayer for P900 - *symbianoggplay.sourceforge.net/UIQ.html

Also be sure to read this before installing the latest version - *symbianoggplay.sourceforge.net/history.html#V110

OggPlayer features a gain boost setting which is what you're looking for. To convert MP3 to OGG, use CDEX (free) or DBPowerAmp software.

EDIT: Just saw under "Missing features" that "Extra sound amplification" is not supported with this build. Tough luck. No harm trying though.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom