Book recommendations for DCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys..After advice abt org. chem notes..I want to know something more..
I want recommendations 4 all subjects (maths,chem,phy) 4 dce..I want very less material with maximum knowledge possible (so that i can make it thru dce)..I Know many IITians and dce students and othr engnr. students...r in this forum ...Plz remember i have only 1 month of january (rest preboard s+boards+practicals) and 2 months after march..so i have to finish everythin'..U can suggest modules of institutes too....Detailed advices wud be really appreciated...Thanx in advance;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
You might consider reading objective books, before that make ur concepts clear. Remember u can always count on u if ur concepts are clear. I hardly ever read fully dinesh's objectives.

Try to work out on numericals as u cover up for board exams(try to work out problems involving fundas from more than one chapters), that includes brain teaser numeicals also. Keep note of problem solving patterns and pin up formulaes and derivations to ur room wall.

I was never serious abt competitive exams, was more interested in reference books than syllabus books, that provided a good base.

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
but still i want sum v. good books..for eg i use kc sinha in maths.i want names of books which r brief , clear at least sum concept as needed, and can be finished in 3 months if i go for them 6-7 hrs a day.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
May be this guy will help u:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=17601

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom