Bomb blast to happen @ kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
I quit.................I don't want to fight over this ..................

i m not sayin u r wrong or something like tht... but it is very true that we indians are very silent when it comes to fighting some evil. sometimes being too patient and calm can cost blood... and we are losing it day by day. They can just fight in the Loksabha but not with terrorism. This is the thing that is biting me. and it is not tht they cannot take drastic steps... They can but they dont want to pull their lazy a$$ ... Wat's the consequence?? Innocent ppl are losing lives. I m from guj and one of my friends' relative got hospitalised in this chaos..

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
++1
buy, y arent we learing from this...
we are loosing lives out there. be in in Kerala, or Ahemedabad...we are losing Indians

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
well.. i was rambling my thoughts in chit chat with a poll option..You all can have a look there.

but it is very true that we indians are very silent when it comes to fighting some evil.

Very much true. Remember when our Plane was hijacked to Afghanistan. If it was a US
plane the whole Afghan would have turned ashes (which they later did). But we kept
waiting and waiting and then thought of freeing some terrorists to get our people back

Anyway that kind of a violence isnt an option. But we need to fight terror
with a policy that would free politics from it

Last edited:

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Recently a Pakistani was caught from Kerala according to news reports who was assumed to have some terror links.

Interestingly, heard there is a place called "Karachi Mukku" (Karachi Corner) in Malappuram district

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
well.. i was rambling my thoughts in chit chat with a poll option..You all can have a look there.

Very much true. Remember when our Plane was hijacked to Afghanistan. If it was a US
plane the whole Afghan would have turned ashes (which they later did). But we kept
waiting and waiting and then thought of freeing some terrorists to get our people back

Anyway that kind of a violence isnt an option. But we need to fight terror
with a policy that would free politics from it

agreed man..
I also remember the antoby incidence by israel..

F

FilledVoid

What the hell. If this is a prank call I hope the jokers rear get whooped. I think I recall some moron who did the same from an Internet cafe and sent an email to someone or something of the sort and got arrested for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom