Bomb blast to happen @ kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, through the channel indiavision, a local one, i head the news of a mystery caller identified as mujahiddin warning about a bobm blast in kerala @ kochi city @ 7pm..... 9 mins to go and the caller repeatedly says kochi. he also says he's from pakistan... here's his number that can't be traced....
+0-9-1-1-1-8-8-0-9 no further info avail....:!::!::!::!::!::!:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I got messages on my mobile... like chennai city is gonna be targeted next, and the terrorists are following "back = bangalore ahmedabad chennai kolkata"

creative thinking or creative killing?

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
most likely it wont happen,but police hav confirmed that its the same person who called media just before Ahmadabad blast.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
@hellgate

Dunno, some number, not in my friends list.

I got a new update, though. This is supposed to be from chennai city police. No number is present, just the sender name called INFO. It reads -

"Message from Chennai Police. Please don't believe rumours; Police has taken all necessary precautions for public safety; Persons emanating or forwarding rumours will be arrested"

Good work, Police department!

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
So far it looks as a hoax..but heard a piece of news that Police
found a strange thing in Cannanore with two wires attached.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
yeah..may be this one would be remains of some old local issue. ;-)

This is really sad when the whole country needs to surrender
infront of some vicious dirty minds. How can we stop this?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
[edited]
lol

Last edited:

jal_desai

In the zone
@rhitwick. he is not entirely wrong, buddy. The only thing in indian ppl is tht they go too far to maintain peace. even if they get slapped again and again.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick. he is not entirely wrong, buddy. The only thing in indian ppl is tht they go too far to maintain peace. even if they get slapped again and again.

buddy....u may b wrong ...........u may b right........but u don't have any proof.............so..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom