BMTC goes hightech :grin:

Tech&ME

Banned
*i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m525/tech2me/429975_10150587810676683_174158681682_9049712_29168724_n.jpg

BMTC first in India to offer wi-fi connectivity hot spots with state of the art technology for its commuters :)

Source : *www.deccanherald.com/content/106546/vayu-vajra-goes-high-tech.html

Last edited:

buddyram

New Voyage
Yes, it is operating from Airport to the City.

Mention the source URL! and moreover is it a technology news?

tkin

Back to school!!
And in no time, passengers, specially kids will scratch the displays, and maybe try to yank them off and press them so hard that they will go kaput in no time.

Sarath

iDota
And in no time, passengers, specially kids will scratch the displays, and maybe try to yank them off and press them so hard that they will go kaput in no time.

Airport.

Which means half of them will give up trying anything on it.

The rest actually 60-75% are BIAL employees. Well they might do more damage than the kids. I think touch should be changed to button like in-flight entertainment.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
look at the middle tab. an android logo. great :mrgreen:

lets root, install Cyanogenmod9, overclock and then we can have a NFS Shift multiplayer on the go :p

Sarath

iDota
what a waste of public money

Can't argue about that. The BMTC already runs on a loss. But its a welcome change for the commuters. I have travelled by that bus and it's an ordeous long journey.

look at the middle tab. an android logo. great :mrgreen:

lets root, install Cyanogenmod9, overclock and then we can have a NFS Shift multiplayer on the go :p

Well, that looks like a good idea. But I suspect the mods will be done to the seats and the tabs stolen :))
(I might be joking but chances of them being stolen are more than people laughing at this) :p

buddyram

New Voyage
And how many days will it last? At max 1 month. :unsure:

probably coz when the Vayu Vajra(VOLVO) buses were introduced newly it had the facility of Television and FM, those facilities didn't last too long even that was disappeared soon!

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Whatever, I still think that instead of these if they would have implemented the in flight button based system, that would have lasted longer.

Top Bottom