Status
Not open for further replies.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Drivers for Bluetooth Dongle

Hi,
I have a Gemini Bluetooth Dongle (yellow color, smaller than thumb drive size, model number seems to be written in white as BK05E_V1.01, but the second letter is slightly smudged and I am not sure)...

I appear to have misplaced the driver CD and I am not able to install using Microsofts Bluetooth drivers... If any one has same model, please see if you can email me main driver for WinXP... If files are too large and you cannot upload it, could you send a CD Copy by VPP? Please PM me first because if two or more people end up sending cds, it will be a waste...

Thanks in advance,
Arun

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
Re: Drivers for Bluetooth Dongle

Install XP-SP2. Bluetooth drivers have been added in SP2.
Or download BlueSoleil

OP
S

sakumar79

Technomancer

I have SP2 but the drivers did not work... I will check out BlueSoleil drivers but I am not sure if they will work either... If anyone has the same Gemini brand dongle, please post...

Arun

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"

You could aslo try Widcomm drivers, they work with every dongle and are well supported.

cuteevil007

Right off the assembly line
I had lost my bluetooth cd & now i am not able to use my bluetooth device.
Someone pls help me.
my bluetooth device is of gemini. it's colour is blue. i am using windows XP 2.
please help me.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
gemini ????? heard first time name of any bluetooth dongle
anyway which driver u use to ivt or widcomm??

MasterMinds

hell boy
cuteevil007 said:
I had lost my bluetooth cd & now i am not able to use my bluetooth device.
Someone pls help me.
my bluetooth device is of gemini. it's colour is blue. i am using windows XP 2.
please help me.

use ur friends' cd it would help u

OP
S

sakumar79

Technomancer
@skghosh, perhaps you should post this in Open Source section, because you are more likely to get help from Linux users there...

Arun

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
sakumar79 said:
@skghosh, perhaps you should post this in Open Source section, because you are more likely to get help from Linux users there...

Arun
I thought that as a thread is running on the same topic, hence I posted the same.
However the same thread is posted in the open source section.

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Guys...I am frm Bhutan and none but few uses Bluetootth in Bhutan...so can you give me some informatin about Bluetooth device which can be pluig in with PC and used with my mobile?

Its cost, best device and anything that you think that is neccessary to know.

I want to get one...

Thanks users for your continous help...

pushkaraj

In the zone
I have a Bluesoleil bluetooth dongle which should cost around 200 bucks. It comes with a software by the same name. In Bluesoleil there are various options like file transfer service, serial port service, dial-up networking profile and so on. I use the dial-up networking profile almost everyday for connectin my pc to the internet via gprs on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom