Bluetooth or USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a Nokia 7210 Supernova and it doesn't come bundled with a data cable. I want to have PC connectivity either by usb cable or bluetooth dongle.

which one will be faster and/or cheaper?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I suggest USB cable over Bluetooth. Both cost identical.
Not the original but chinese cable will cost you anything between Rs.60~200, while a Bluetooth dongle will cost Rs.150~200.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I suggest USB cable over Bluetooth. Both cost identical.
Not the original but chinese cable will cost you anything between Rs.60~200, while a Bluetooth dongle will cost Rs.150~200.

what's the price of the original nokia cable?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
If you are going for cable, be sure that the cable is long enough. My Nokia 3110c did not have a USB data cable, so I was using the one I got with my Transcend MP3 player. That cable was less than half a meter in length. This was an inconvenience to me.

With bluetooth, you will have mobility.

sujoyp

Grand Master
bluetooth is ok for copying a 150 kb file with speed of 100kbps...its soo irritating to copy a song through bluetooth

go for USB cable...

Better get a Rs.200 card reader and u will get this microusb cable with it.:p

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
bluetooth is ok for copying a 150 kb file with speed of 100kbps...its soo irritating to copy a song through bluetooth

go for USB cable...

i already have a card reader. i just want to connect the phone.

btw the connectors of the phone and the card reader differ.

sujoyp

Grand Master
ooh ..I got a mini usb cable with my Rs.200 card reader...soo it doubles up as mobile cable too...got both card reader and data cable for Rs.200 only:p

utsav

damn busy...

go for USB cable...

Card reader comes with miniusb cable not micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom