Blue Screen of Death (DUMP ERROR) Need Assitance

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
^^ TX750-V2 is very good PSU. Congrats!!

Thanks Bro...... Because of you guyz I have lots of Guidance !!

Thanks All

By the way I brought this PSU for 6100/- from Lamington road. If anyone wants it good deal and according to critics the PSU is Very Stable and Excellent Product.

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
Congrats esudip.. How far were u able to push ur 2500K with silver arrow?

@ 4.8 Ghz it gives me Dump error because of Overheating (When I play Games)

Now I OC my i5 2500K to 4.6 Ghz and It is Stable (While Playing Games also).

So I am going to stick with 4.6 ghz.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@ 4.8 Ghz it gives me Dump error because of Overheating (When I play Games)

Now I OC my i5 2500K to 4.6 Ghz and It is Stable (While Playing Games also).

So I am going to stick with 4.6 ghz.

Please mention the ambient temperature of your room, temperature of CPU in idle & heavy-loaded condition.
Cause: As MegMind have posted, SA is more than capable of OC'ing up-to 5GHz. So, some problem must be there in your case.

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
Temp of room is within 20-25 C

But I have Cooler Master HAF922 Machine with 4 Giant Fans.

I performed Stress Test on 4.8 for 1Hr and it was successful but I felt that when I play game for more that half an hot the machine gives me a dump error. Now I am running well on 4.6 without any problem !!!

MegaMind

Human Spambot
I performed Stress Test on 4.8 for 1Hr and it was successful but I felt that when I play game for more that half an hot the machine gives me a dump error. Now I am running well on 4.6 without any problem !!!

What were the temps while stress testing?
Games never push ur CPU the way stress testing does..

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Well, very few game (almost no game) can push your computer upto the level of extreme stress test done by software. While doing stress test the temperature must be gone above 70C, which you might have overlooked, and that's why you are having the problem. :unsure:

Top Bottom