blocking sms

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
is their a way of blocking incoming sms for a specific number using some software.... ??

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
sam_1710 said:
Which mob are u using??

whats the conneciton with mob here.... i want a software. will use it on many phones... so mob's is not specific here. :rolleyes:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
vish786 said:
whats the conneciton with mob here.... i want a software. will use it on many phones... so mob's is not specific here. :rolleyes:

Cell phone matters there as not much sofwares are available for basic phones. But if you are having a phone with OS like symbian or windows you can surely find such softwares. So mention the model of phone

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
asnvin said:
Cell phone matters there as not much sofwares are available for basic phones. But if you are having a phone with OS like symbian or windows you can surely find such softwares. So mention the model of phone
dumbo... do u understand me... i have many cells here, and my friends also need them.... only for nokia, sony ericsson and samsung.

if u know then y dont u tell it.... y cross questioning. if u really want cell model... then i have a big list.

if their is no such software... then which cells have this facility inbuilt in them.

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
vish786 said:
dumbo... do u understand me... i have many cells here, and my friends also need them.... only for nokia, sony ericsson and samsung.

if u know then y dont u tell it.... y cross questioning. if u really want cell model... then i have a big list.

if their is no such software... then which cells have this facility inbuilt in them.

Hey no need to be rude to someone, he is just trying to help :) Appreciate it

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Hey no need to be rude to someone, he is just trying to help :) Appreciate it

no me not rude just talking in friendly manner... if he thinks so then my apologise.... i already told him in the beginning its not to a specific model.... doesnt my firend understand simple english... and again in the next post he is telling me to specify the model.... its commonsense... wats use of asking the same thing over again and again.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Smart inbox for windows *handheld.softpedia.com/get/System-Utilities/Communications/Smart-Inbox-14617.shtml
SMS Spam Manager for symbian

shantanu

Technomancer
guys just dont be rude to anyone.. ! its ok if both of the gentleman undestand the frankness of posts.. !

and vish (you are a gentleman) so plz try not to post any personal comments):p
@person who reported : you should first read and then report.. ( there was nothing to take action on )

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
@person who reported.

dude... can u tell me what wrong did i do... the only word.. i used was " Dumbo " is that too hard on you. If yes then i'm sorry for it.... and remember i had already apologised in my earlier post also.

@person who reported.
And will you please come up to the level of maturity.

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ oye to hum kya "abnormal" hai kya??? :p
i didnt report too...
btw vish search getjar.com for java apps... u ll get some..

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
^^ LOL, i meant the only member who posted against him for being rude..

BTW, pathiks bro....5700 is finally in my hands now, red one with 2GB Kingston MicroSD :D

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
@pathiks @sukhdeepsinghkohli, u guys r old member, i know u wouldnt do tat, no worries.
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
^^ LOL, i meant the only member who posted against him for being rude..

BTW, pathiks bro....5700 is finally in my hands now, red one with 2GB Kingston MicroSD :D

ur d only person who bought 5700 here, howz the mob, give a little review, and plz do mention about its body/twist, is it delicate or strong

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Since i am not a regular mboile phone buyer, All i can say is awesome. The sound is loud and very clear, the camera is no special....like other 2MP. The processor of 5700 is very fast. I have 2GB card and almost 1gb full of songs and the phone doesnt lag.

I havent installed any appz or games yet so cant coment there. The screen is 16 million so videos are good fun,

As for body, the twist thing seems to be solid but i some problems during clicking and deleting pics. Without twist if you use camera, it inverts so its difficult to understand for some time.

Body is good, but i think the bodies wont be availbe for it in the market like the rest of cell have :)

In the end, Nice phone, few cons but more all in all the phone i was looking for :)

Pathik

Google Bot
oye congrats sirji.. Wat was the total damage?? Not more than 14k i guess.. Btw r u activating gprs on it.. And 4 way flip kaisa laga.?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
pathiks said:
oye congrats sirji.. Wat was the total damage?? Not more than 14k i guess.. Btw r u activating gprs on it.. And 4 way flip kaisa laga.?

Total Damage, 12000 for cell, 1300 for card. I didnt sell the 512MB card that came along. They gave just 200 so i thought, its better to keep it :D

GPRS is always activated by crap rates of 10p for 10KB. :( 4 Way flip is good, only creates probs when you are clicking pics and want to mess with options side by side...otherwise great :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom