Bitcomet + Kaspersky

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Hi friends,
I m hvng KIS 6.0.2.614 on my Vista drive. When ever i run Bitcomet the firewall(KIS) starts asking for permission for every connection it makes n so ultimately i have to switch off the KIS.
Can u ppl help me with the process of adding Bitcomet as an exception in the firewall

Last edited:

x69x

We Need Freedom Again
helloo bro , i hv kis internet security suit 6,
u can add bitcomet to trusted zone so by using this it never ask for permission and DONT TURN OFF UR kis

KIS 6.0.2.614 is best anti virus on earth :)

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Hey thanx, m gonna try it n tell u.
BTW i disabled it and i was infected by as many as 467 instances of Rontokbr-C!!!!! :D

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Don't ( And I mean it ) use bitcomet. Its one of the worst torrent dlers.
Many pvt sites even dont allow it.
Instead use utorrent or azerus

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Test all the bittorrent clients with a single torrent to see their d\l speed.then decide which is the best for you.
Bitcomet works best for me.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Bitcomet indeed is the fastest client out there. But after that infamous unfortunate event with bc...it was banned by many trackers. Now after good work by bc team it again has won some repo but still I love azureus as it is the most trusted and feature rich client out there. And dont say its slow coz I find it fast.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
I use Bitcomet and I've never faced any problem, I find it works fast and really well.

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
I get downloads upto 500kbps by BC so i dont think i need to shift coz that's almost the max that my connection can give n my uploads go upto 900kbps!!!
Very very high indeed

germanboy6

Right off the assembly line
Here's the problem I have run into just today:

- Installed KIS 6.0.2.614

- Now, every time I try to start BitComet, it will pop up for maybe 1/2 second and then close right back up.

- Un-installed KIS and everything worked fine again.

- Re-installed KIS and BitComet.....same problem as earlier

- Dis-abling any of KIS's functions does not seem to do the trick.

Anyone have any advice ??!! Thanks for your help...

OP
A

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Yeah sure bro. I had the same prblm as u had and i have solved it by the following method

1. Right click the KIS icon and select settings

2. Select the Protection tab(Selected by default)

3. Click on Trusted Zone

4. Add BC as trusted application and select all the checkboxes when prompted except "Do not scan opened file" for incase u dwnld a virus ;)

5. Click okay n u r done........ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom