Bioshock: Infinite

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Quite late eh. :)

Finished neither of the previous 2 games. :| I love my shooters to be no-brainers, this series was kinda weird right until this game. This is similar to Big Daddy- Little Sister setup of previous game, but far better in terms of gameplay. Oh, and that damned FOV is much better in this game. Playing a first person game after a long, long time at a stretch without any ill effects, grand!!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
First the game felt boring but throwing the ball ( 77 ) at that clown made the game enjoyable at last ;-) ..... now I'm in a run with Elizabeth but as I had played the previous Bioshock games I found one thing to be too easy ( read complaining ) .. the auto shield.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Finished neither of the previous 2 games. :| I love my shooters to be no-brainers, this series was kinda weird right until this game. This is similar to Big Daddy- Little Sister setup of previous game, but far better in terms of gameplay. Oh, and that damned FOV is much better in this game. Playing a first person game after a long, long time at a stretch without any ill effects, grand!!!

Maybe thats why I liked Bioshock too much. I like FPS to be different than the rest, Bioshock was really different in terms of gameplay. :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
First the game felt boring but throwing the ball ( 77 ) at that clown made the game enjoyable at last ;-) ..... now I'm in a run with Elizabeth but as I had played the previous Bioshock games I found one thing to be too easy ( read complaining ) .. the auto shield.

true. before reaching Elizabeth everything felt kind of boring and i asked myself why reviewers gave it such high marks.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

What does that Auto-Shield do exactly ??

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
finished it!! the story just cant get any better... it f*cked up my head a few times and had me staring blankly at it, trying to figure out what the f*ck happened.

beautiful, just beautiful.

btw, are there any DLCs coming? or do i uninstall it?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
true. before reaching Elizabeth everything felt kind of boring and i asked myself why reviewers gave it such high marks.

still I feel like the previous two were good but it's not a final opinion though .. anyway, found out those big moving statue like things are too easy to deat .. just using upgraded devil's kiss and rocket launcher ;-)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
found out those big moving statue like things

mechanized patriots ;)

i felt Bioshock 1 to be the best. it was like watching a movie. Ryan's character and dialogue were simply unmatched. this also made the story little difficult to understand because he never say anything clearly. but enjoyed every bit of that game.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
finished it!! the story just cant get any better... it f*cked up my head a few times and had me staring blankly at it, trying to figure out what the f*ck happened.

beautiful, just beautiful.

btw, are there any DLCs coming? or do i uninstall it?

You can have the Season Pass for $16 at GMG.

ratzee199

Journeyman
Just started the game...was busy with TR for last few weeks....and had some experience with shooting....the game environment is fun, colorful, full of life...
request to all the gamers and who will start the game SOON...try to see and feel all the experiences...then you will enjoy the game completely...

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Okay this maybe a noob question . The game receive some negative feedback for some racism , baptism and other religion thing etc which i dont know . Can some one explain me whats all controversial content is there in this game . Just curious .

Top Bottom