Bioshock: Infinite

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I tried to play slow, trying to clear each room, getting more money etc, but I didn't find myself using all weapons, used machine gun + Volley gun. For vigor's I primarily used Possession, Murder of Crows and Shock Jockey only, Possession for Patriot or Turrets, Shock Jockey for setting traps, Crows when loads of guys come charging :p

did Skud played like a tortoise...or u were on adrenaline :wink:

I didn't die much, couple of time in boss battles, three times in final battle. may be I have finally understood how to play FPS :p , using cover, that being said I still used controller instead of Mouse and Keyboard, cause this is single player and there wont by much flanking from the enemies..

rock2702

Padawan
Got my copy today :) Bluedart had delivered the product on 10th but I got it today :mad: because they had delivered to a another house in my colony :thumbdown:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
KK so i got Bioshock infinite key . But the game is freaking huge - 20 gb i think which will take years to download with 512kbps :| . Any solution to this ? Can i get ahem version disk and then activate my game or borrow original DVD from a friend ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
get the iso from anywhere, install and use the key. Wait for steam update.

PS: I installed via DVD

rock2702

Padawan
KK so i got Bioshock infinite key . But the game is freaking huge - 20 gb i think which will take years to download with 512kbps :| . Any solution to this ? Can i get ahem version disk and then activate my game or borrow original DVD from a friend ?

Borrow original DVD from friend.Activate using the key.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
finally.. found a method turned off that irritating bloom... now enjoying a smooth, clear and sharp Bioshock Infinite :)
with higher frame rates :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I have the cd-key , but still cant arrange for a disk . I am not that patient to download 18 gb data @ 512kbps .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
How can i forget , when I am still downloading company of heroes 2 beta from so many days and still not completed :-?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Top Bottom