Bioshock: Infinite

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
thanks for warning . But really , why did you click it ?

It was involuntary action. I was thinking of something and then at the same time clicked the button. Read the first sentence. Then realized what I did.

dud3rulz

A Silent Guardian
loved the game but i somehow didn't like the graphics. The art work is amazing but the colors r cartoony. man that zip-lining is awesome.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just completed the game and what a experience it was. Story just hit me pretty hard, I guess it will stick in my mind for couple more days.

My only complaint was the game length. It just lasted over 10+ hours, with medium level of exploration.

But all in all, this is a master piece. This games is a testament to the video game writing and story telling of not just this generation, but the coming ones as well. Ken Levine and rest of Irrational Games, Take a Bow.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Eagerly waiting to buy a copy ..

BTW I didnt know this (wiki), another reason why I buy games
Irrational had been working in secrecy on Infinite for two-and-a-half years since completing the original BioShock prior to its announcement;[55] with the game announced as going gold on February 19, 2013, about five years of development had been put into the game.[56] 2K Games gave them the freedom to develop their sequel at will.

heidi2521

Padawan
Will a person who doesn't really enjoy first person shooters other than Doom and Quake enjoy this? I did enjoy Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Far Cry 3, but i liked them more because of stealth, visuals, exploration and RPG mechanics. I tried to avoid shooting for the most part.

However I do enjoy 3rd person shooters like Max Payne 3 and Alan Wake immensely.

Top Bottom