Bioshock: Infinite

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I think he is saying about in game percentage meter, which is based on sidequest/mission completion. There is no such option in this game.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I have 450GB totally. I'll have to uninstall other games to make room for around 20GB (the install size of Bioshock Infinite) and I don't really want to do that.

then play it later... dont dilute the experience playing it simultaneously with other games

You missed the first line of my previous post. It's already completed.

I think he is saying about in game percentage meter, which is based on sidequest/mission completion. There is no such option in this game.

oh!! :(

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I am having kind of a glitch I guess :O in the finkton docks level, the game starts with the vox leader throwing you out of the gondola. whenever i load the mission,the character falls into infinitee space and gets stuck there with the magnetic shield breaking images :S
Any fix to this?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Completed the game. Ending is good but the effort is in vain if multiverse is true.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Still no copy with me :( Landmark stocked "10" copies and got sold out in 3 days. it was on the weekend

@Faun: time taken to complete the game?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Got it from the game shop, mantri mall
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/gamerz/9967d1365605767-bioshock-infinite-uploadfromtaptalk1365605728039.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365605728039.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365605728039.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 136

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
played 6 hrs straight.. beautiful game .. surprisingly I dies only 3-4 times :p

in the stage to retrieve tools for that gunsmith..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
finished in 11 hrs on normal difficulty... give me some time to get back to reality :p

There was a bug in the ending .. :|

Opened the last door, and saw the priest and the end credits rolled, without the final cut scene. Wasn't expecting the story to stop so abruptly. had guessed the actual ending. feeling something was a miss I checked out the ending on youtube and saw the end cut scene :| .. freaking bugs, replayed last check point.

EDIT: sorry: I thought I had used spoiler tags, but instead used quotes :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom