Bill Gates Visits INDIA in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Bill Gates is visiting Bangalore this December. This is an event you don't want to miss. Calling all IT professionals, Architects, and Developers… be there to witness the launch of SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005 and BizTalk Server 2006 in Bangalore. Click here for more details and updates.

akshar

Broken In
i saw him on CNBC today

Yeah and with a promise to invest 1.3 b $ in next 4 years for it's most important destination and fastest growing ofshore market.

I saw him on CNBC to day (7 dec) where he made some promises which looked gd for india's future

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
correction , the investment is of $1.7 billion by Bill Gates.
Bill gates also planning to launch IPTV with Reliance in India.

cryptid

Journeyman
ya i saw him on NDTV the other day with Mr. Murthy of Infosys, the interview was fun watching but all the things that he spoke not all were true and i didnt like his policies of developing softwares which will always non-free for some etremly stupid reason he gave

s_mujash

Right off the assembly line
I miss'd up his presence, I felt so bad :: hopin" digit team is going to print his speech in the comming issue of february...

iinfi

mekalodu
does IPTV mean TV over internet??
what abt net speed? i think even 256KBps which he Indian govt. calls broadband is not enough to view live streaming video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom