BIIIIIG Virus prob with Win7

Status
Not open for further replies.

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
^+1 yeah i agree because almost 99% of the Indian population would feed their family for 2 months with the same price they would pay for an original copy of windows

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^+1 yeah i agree because almost 99% of the Indian population would feed their family for 2 months with the same price they would pay for an original copy of windows
IMO, those who use windows (which connects to them having a PC) won't be requiring to save money for feeding their children.

If they can afford a PC, they should be able to afford the s/w they are going to use.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^^Ya

But every1 think y they shud buy original copy while they can get it for free(not free actually....internet and electric bill is thr) :p

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
ok bro... u win happy i dont wanna get into this piracy vs. india discussion again.... so just chill up...
but u cant deny the fact that the pirators are much more in strength in this country then the original owners

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^^^Nyway u r rite we r moving 4m the point.

I think the copy of Win 7 he downloaded contains virus itself.....!! :lol:

Dude.......I cant suggest u pirating here(@ digit at least) :)

So buy a original copy and ur problems will automatically get solved....!!

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
yeah krow we are talking about home pc
we dont have money like industry owners to buy just a key for 6-7k

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ya.....u r absolutely right.

Nowadays I'm trying to completely move to Linux. Fedora is gr8...!! Just Awesum...!!

But for gaming and some specific app I use XP and will recently move to Win 7. :)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
It'll take years.......

I think this wont happen ever.

Coz games doesn't comes for free and wont b ever.....!!!

And Linux wont support paid games(I think)

Correct me if I'm wrong.....

Ohhhh......I've a query here.......Can ny1 build liinux app which is paid/licensenced???

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I
And Linux wont support paid games(I think)
Why not?
If the noble persons behind it are removed, people may turn to profit making business.
Again, they may release patches which will enable a particular game to run in Linux and u have to pay for it.
Like, NFS Shift (Patch1)
Batman(Patch2)
etc...

Ohhhh......I've a query here.......Can ny1 build liinux app which is paid/licensenced???
U might not know, but there are actually Linux versions for which u have to pay.
Suse
RedHat
Are two I know.
We use RedHat in our office.

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
but linux is not the right platform for games...
developers themselves dont even jump to games for linux category

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
No OS is idiot proof, clicking on shady media players , exe links and the worst allowing them to install on your system wont keep you from all this pain.
I don't use a antivir (i have never).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom