BIGG BOSS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Love it or hate it, you cannot ignore it. What are your views on BIGG BOSS, currently in season 3?

My personal fav. was Kamaal Khan.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I'm a fan of this show.
I watched last two seasons.

This time its good mix up of characters.
Ya, KRK was a cartoon. He sucks big time(have u seen his movie Deshdrohi?)

This time I think its Raju, Bindu and Poonam are big contenders...

Krow

Crowman
I did the same for season 1 and 2. But I have seen season 3 from the beginning and I must admit, its addicting if you watch regularly.
Oh well, I think I'd better watch good cinema or read books. :) My TV is rarely free for me to watch anything. Plus, my family does not follow Bigg Boss. :)

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Yes, I have seen Deshdrohi and loved it. Had posted about it in 'must watch movies' thread!

I loved the moment when Kamaal cleaned bowled Amitabh Bachchan by offering him a role in Deshdrohi 2!!!! For a moment, Amitabh couldn't understand what to answer hehehe.

Basically I love the concept. Its a great psychological Fcuk. Anybody would go mad. And I think it was way too much for Kamaal to handle.

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
What a twist!!! Bigg Boss played an awesome game by playing the clips showing Vindoo, Raju and Rohit plotting the nominations. Bakhtiyar and Rohit had nervous breakdown. Rohit threw his trademark tantrums.

I feel Pravesh Rana is a smart chap and he is slowly rising. Awesome psychological games. Gotto appreciate season 3.

Last edited:

raksrules

Youngling
This is a very interesting season of Bigg Boss. Its is addictive. I know i will counted as moron but since i dont have access to Indian TV channels, i download the show every morning (Torrents FTW) and watch it in the evening, one day late than you guys see :)

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Hahaha...to spice up the things...Tanaaz will be re-entering Bigg Boss!!

I hope Kamaal comes back too but I know he won't. Maybe they should send him along with medications and make sure he regularly consumes them!

Pravesh should be bit more careful. But he has good sense of humor.

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
KRK is back !!!! Awesome awesome awesome !! Unbelievalbe stuff !

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entert...iots-in-Bigg-Boss-KRK/articleshow/5246982.cms

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
KRK is the best thing that has happen to TV after Rakhi Sawant. KRK is the reason I have restored my faith back in TV. And KRK is back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom