Bigadda site relaibility

azzu

AJJU
iam thinking buying a mobile phone From Bigadda Electronics, Mobile Phones, Cameras at Lowest Price | BIGADDA SHOP shopping site.....
just wanted to know that How reliable is it ?
as there is no COD on the particular product iam gng to order..so in a dilemma..
is it reliable ? any complaints ? any body ordered anything from that site?
how was the Response ?
thx-- aZZu

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I have heard people on TechEnclave have had bad experience with BigAdda.

BTW, what are you planning to buy? You might be able to get the same device from more reliable sites like Flipkart and Letsbuy...

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
^ the product iam gonna order isnt available on any other site except Bigadda....
any more suggestions guys ?

bump\

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
when it was launched & advertised on TV.I thought Bigadda was a socialnetworking sites.
today after reading azzu's post I know that its a product seller.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hi azzu,

sincere request to you to please refrain from even visiting that website. i too had ordered an item from them that wasnt available at any online store, and later i came to see the feedback over at techenclave. the CC though is polite, but they are utterly incompetent and nincompoop. its been ~12 days since i placed the order there, yet they dont have any clue as to what my order's status is. beware ! better, avoid at all costs !!

could anyone suggest as to how should i proceed ahead now ? although the amount of payment was debited from my account (used credit card), it hasnt been yet responded to by the merchant (ie, bigadda/seller), and hence i guess i could route back the amount to my account by calling up my bank's customer service ? any suggestion would be much appreciated....

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Hi azzu,

sincere request to you to please refrain from even visiting that website. i too had ordered an item from them that wasnt available at any online store, and later i came to see the feedback over at techenclave. the CC though is polite, but they are utterly incompetent and nincompoop. its been ~12 days since i placed the order there, yet they dont have any clue as to what my order's status is. beware ! better, avoid at all costs !!

could anyone suggest as to how should i proceed ahead now ? although the amount of payment was debited from my account (used credit card), it hasnt been yet responded to by the merchant (ie, bigadda/seller), and hence i guess i could route back the amount to my account by calling up my bank's customer service ? any suggestion would be much appreciated....

Send legal notice to bigadda and copy of it to your bank asking them to stop transaction if till date not made .Bank can decide on merits

Top Bottom