[Big Screenshot] New Yahoo! Mail Beta... and you're invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Go to first *whatsnew.mail.yahoo.com/ and then click the link given under Beta Update heading to sign up for the waiting list of Yahoo! Mail Beta.

sakumar79

Technomancer
In "Whats new" page, there is info about the beta and a link to get on the waiting list... Click it, provide your email ID and you get on to the list...

Arun

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
given my id in there waiting list.And also yahoo BETA is only for us users.how much time will they take(APPOX)?????????????

champ_rock

champ_rock
@spashy.. there is no invite for this.... the yahoo people thenselves select.. u can just enroll urself..... and wait for ur turn

tuXian

In the zone
I read a news somewhere that Mail Beta has become an open Beta in Canada.. I am searching for the link... will update soon.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
hmm..... don't know what was it....
I was on GAIM.... and i got a mail notification on it about an e-m,ail from a classmate... i opened it by clicking on GAIM's notification.... it opened in my browser firefox.... firefox gave me a security warning... about a DOMAIN NAME MISMATCH.... I allowed it... and it took me to a Yahoo! Mail page where it was saying:

"It's BETA! and you're invited".... I clicked on TRY IT and voila!!!.... My @ Yahoo.com mail is now Yahoo Mail BETA!!!

Hmm... I don't know how it happened... I just registered for BETA 2 weeks ago.... and I know Yahoo! takes few months to give out BETA...

Was it GAIM opening Yahoo! mails to some other Yahoo! Domain which is for BETA... ????

I'm surprisingly confused... but I got the BETA... tht's coolest thing!!!!

Anyone try it with GAIM version is 2.0.0BETA3....

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
Vishal Gupta said:
I regsitered 2 days before for Yahoo! Mail BETA on Whatsnew page and got the invitation yesterday :D

hmm.... thn may be it wasn't GAIM there with me... lol...
may be yahoo! giving invitations of selected users / random... or something like that.... btw i'm using my yahoo! from loooong time... 1998!!...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I finally got Yahoo! Mail Beta on a New account registered as .com few days back and got beta in 4 days flat!

My Native .co.in account still awaits it as it is currently for US Accounts only!

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
It's not just for US accounts only, I have an UK account and I got the invite without registering for anything... in any case the country is set to India

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hey! Have u noticed. If u dont want Beta version, u can turn back to old yahoo version. But with a difference. In Left corner there are 2 links 1. My photos 2. My attachements., Now I can download all photos which sent to my email id to computer. Nice. I think it is a copy from Gmail !!

sakumar79

Technomancer
BTW, do you get the confirmation (that you now will be using Yahoo Mail BETA) to your yahoo mail ID or the primary email ID specified?

Arun

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You will be asked to choose mail beta but only if your browser and OS are supported. zI signed up for beta once again two days back and in less than a minute got an invite. But, had to wait till logging into windows cos linux isn't supported and no support for opera browser too either :-(.

champ_rock

champ_rock
@tech_your_future

linux is not officailly supported but u can proceed without any problem... i worked on it and it was working fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom