Big Confusion= Se >= < Nokia

Status
Not open for further replies.

::vicky::

In the zone
hi guys

iam really confused !!!!! plz plz plz help me

i want to buy sony ericsson w800i,w700i and w550i.(i mean one of these)

iam very much interested in 800i but i have heard that it is a non symbian phone and only 3gp video can play on it. iam really an BIG IDIOT when it comes to mobile phone . i mean i like the looks of the 800i. but it is said that the reliability of nokia phones is the best.

so plz tell me that what should i do??

1) which of the above mentioned should i buy
2) which one is a feature rich
3) what is the price of all these (IAM IN DELHI)so if possible give prices according to delhi
4) is there any phone just of same make same features in nokia brand like w800i
5) what is the warranty and guarantee of these phones

AND MOST IMPORTANT THING

T H A N K S!!!!! BIG BROTHERS!!

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
What's your budget?
Don't go for W800i as it's production has been stopped. All SE phones except P series are non-symbian phones.
So, choices in SE are W700i and W810i, which is better than 800i.
In Nokia you can go for 3250 or N70, if that falls within your range. Both are symbian phones.
If by feature rich, you mean availability of lots of software then Nokia phones are the way to go.
Sound system of Nokia 3250 is really gr8, so that's one phone you can look to.
Well, as far as reliability goes both SE and Nokia are almost on similar platform not much too choose there.
Best thing would be to shortlist 4-5 phones and go to a shop and try them out.

OP

In the zone
thanks tech brother for the response

but i was very much interested in w800i . as you said that it is not in production so i think the support of the phone also goes away if the production gets stopped.

so which one is best w700i or w810i

my budget is around 12000 and i wanted a phone like w800i.

is there any phone with the same features in SE or nokia which fits into in my budget.

by features i meant 2 mp camera good video recording everything good (well iam getting crazy)

please respond what should i do??????????????????????

mehulved

::vicky:: said:
thanks tech brother for the response

but i was very much interested in w800i . as you said that it is not in production so i think the support of the phone also goes away if the production gets stopped.

so which one is best w700i or w810i

my budget is around 12000 and i wanted a phone like w800i.

is there any phone with the same features in SE or nokia which fits into in my budget.

by features i meant 2 mp camera good video recording everything good (well iam getting crazy)

please respond what should i do??????????????????????
Then go for either Nokia 6630 or W550i. If you can extend your budget to 13K you can get W700i. Though you can go and check the latest prices, I am not so sure.
Well none of the phone has 2MP cam but all are good. W810i will be like 15-16K so I guess that's out of contention but it is a really good phone, if you can buy it.
If you need good music go for W700i, if you can afford it or else for W550i and if you need a feature rich one just go for 6630, though 6630 lacks FM radio but it's symbian phone so it can have lots of softwares.

OP

In the zone
does 700i has 2 mega pixels cam and radio and a good recording and FM too and as u said that the production of w800i has stopped so is that the thing that they will not give me support(warranty or guarantee).

YAAR U RECOMMEND ME 700I OR 800I I CAN BUY 800I IF U SAY SO

1)2 mp cam
2) radio
3) gprs
4) bluetooth
5) infrared
6) usb port
7) high features like of w800i

the only think which is making me afraid of taking w800i is the support of the company tech as u said it is out of production that thing worries me
i hope u understand my confusion and problem

THANKS ALL OF U ONCE AGAIN

Last edited:

mehulved

W700i has 1.3MP camera, a FM radio, video recording is quite better than most Nokia phones.
I'd recommend you to stay away from W800i as it's out of production and will have no support. Otherwise, you can increase your budget or wait till prices of W810i come down.
Here's a comparision of the W700i and W810i *www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w700-1527.php.
And between W700i and 6630 *www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=811&idPhone1=1527.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
w700i has 2MP cam and all the features of w800i except autofocus. w810i has AF and egde apart from all the other common features.

OP

In the zone
ok tech i have decided to buy 810i how is it and what is its price ..

tech thanks for you co-operation and is 810i better than 800i??

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
::vicky:: said:
does 700i has 2 mega pixels cam and radio and a good recording and FM too and as u said that the production of w800i has stopped so is that the thing that they will not give me support(warranty or guarantee).

YAAR U RECOMMEND ME 700I OR 800I I CAN BUY 800I IF U SAY SO

1)2 mp cam
2) radio
3) gprs
4) bluetooth
5) infrared
6) usb port
7) high features like of w800i

the only think which is making me afraid of taking w800i is the support of the company tech as u said it is out of production that thing worries me
i hope u understand my confusion and problem

THANKS ALL OF U ONCE AGAIN

have all the features in SE K750i and SE W700i, take a look...:)

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Go for SE W700i. Its perfect for you. W810i only has marginally more features like autofocus, edge and comes with a 512mb memory stick instead of 256 available with W700i. I don't think it's worth the extra price difference. Instead you can buy a 1gb memory stick in that price for your W700i.

i think go for k750i as it will fall in ur budget and also its having the same features u mention above ,in delhi it will cost u for 10700rs and u can also buy a memory card as mentioned ur budget is 12k

512memory card will be for 1100-1300rs
and there is not much diff in any features of w810 and k750 except W mark and walkman player ....
allthough k750 is having another player

sound output wise there is not much diff in w810 and k750
so my suggestion would be k750i !!

keanu_reeves

Broken In
i m using SE phones for the past many years from t68 all the time i gift/sell the phones and no problem with them. as SE supports only java and is not symbian so there are no viruses to tackle.

Other thing SE bluetooth is the fastest and nokia cannot even match that speed.

this what i have to say every thing else is written above me by people who may be knowing more about phones the decesion is urs to make

OP

In the zone
neeraj are se phone softwares are available easily and does it sounds like w800i

yaar i was very much interested in w800i but its production has stopped so iam very very confused.

other forums members thanks a lot for ur replies but now plz tell me one phone

iam very much confused that it is said that the reliability of nokia is better than se phones IS THAT SO!!!

if your budget is around 1350 not go to any of this go with sonyericssionk750..
ti best phone of sony ericssion
or you buy secondhand mobile of around7000 to8000
*img143.imageshack.us/img143/7817/pic3db9.jpg

hope you like

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom