Bhangarh - The Most Haunted Place in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
hmm...so you ppl are going? :D !ask others who dont believe in evil powers and/or atheist too to prove the point :p

My que is ,what if you really got experienced something weird there that can make you mad? :D

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Bull$hit Crap & Piece Of news :)
We'll the more you get in such things the more difficult it is to come out :)

hmm...so you ppl are going? :D !ask others who dont believe in evil powers and/or atheist too to prove the point :p

My que is ,what if you really got experienced something weird there that can make you mad? :D
how ever wierd my experience is, I can never become mad.

#1. I fell into a man hole and all I was worried about were my torn pants revealing my undies.

#2. I was dragged around by a horse with a single leg attached to its saddle, with me on my back, on a mountain in Phelgam in Kashmir. I was only thinking whose dreams should I visit first after dying.

#3. I had an accident where a pull cart loaded with wooden logs fell on me. I jumped off my bicycle, but since I wasn't fast enough, the lower part of my body was buried in logs. I hardly felt anything.

#4. I was knocked off the road by a bike when I was walking in Hydrabad with my dad. My dad fell on me, and I hit the ground on my head. I was joking with my dad about the look on his face when he was falling on me five minutes after the accident.

Since I am so used to death encounters, at this tender age, I don't give a **** about this stuff.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^u were lucky that u were spared of the second death blow in each case

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
In that case ,I am lucky enough to save myself from a accident back in 2001 ,when I was speeding with my RX-100 to end with a face-to-face direct collision with a Jeep.lucky me!that I escaped without any serious side-effects :) and I believe it is GOD who saved me! :)

many such incidence.each time I believe someone protected me :) .Atheists too I heard calling "Daivame","Bhagwane" etc? when in misery. why? :lol: habits?

^^u were lucky that u were spared of the second death blow in each case
and because of my presence of mind.

I was 8 when the wood fell on me, but I had the sense to jump immidiately.

The horse was pulling me around, but I ensured that I kept my head above the ground.

When the bike hit, I conciously fell in the right direction so that I may not get severely hurt.

The manhole had some places to hold on to, and I used them. But it was stuffed with insects. I still feel disgusated.
In that case ,I am lucky enough to save myself from a accident back in 2001 ,when I was speeding with my RX-100 to end with a face-to-face direct collision with a Jeep.lucky me!that I escaped without any serious side-effects :) and I believe it is GOD who saved me! :)

many such incidence.each time I believe someone protected me :) .Atheists too I heard calling "Daivame","Bhagwane" etc? when in misery. why? :lol: habits?
well, you beleive in god as a human like figure.

but some of us atheists prefer to consider god as the force behind the big bang, the thing that caused everthing, the dark energy. NOT AT ALL interacting with humans.

Thats because somethings make no sense when accepted blindly.

praka123

left this forum longback
@gowtham:I hope you understand a li'l malayalam? Atheism was in the peeks during 1960's ,70's and 80's in Kerala may be due to communist influence. they were called "Yukhtivaadi-kal".after that Atheism lost its appeal so bad,now no one dare to care for this crap!.

I remember back in my childhood days, Yukthivaadi people coming in 10s and 20s gangs to "evangelize" the people :lol:

Now it is so old fashion you know :rolleyes:

..that many of the ex-atheists are members of mata amrita and turned themselves into "Atmeeya-vadikal" :lol:

@gowtham:I hope you understand a li'l malayalam? Atheism was in the peeks during 1960's ,70's and 80's in Kerala may be due to communist influence. they were called "Yukhtivaadi-kal".after that Atheism lost its appeal so bad,now no one dare to care for this crap!.
That atheism is different from "modern" stuff.

Today, its more about Skeptism and preference for logic and facts over legends and myths.

Today, atheism is different. Its about liberalism, not enforcing rules based on religion, prefering human values over godly texts, and not having issues with modern life vs classical culture. Atheism is about leading a happy life, and accepting only that which has been proved.

PS: Obviously I understand malayalam. Eventhough I was 3 when I moved out of kerala, I still follow malayalam decently.

praka123

left this forum longback
Offtopic Sorry People! :p

I will say ,most of the destruction of family concept and daddy(BTW,today is Father's day if you people care :) ) the family head disappeared in West.I will say ,this is most prolly due to ppl who want to flee free leaving religion esp catholicism in west.add salt to the wounds ,feminists gender equality movement. :rolleyes:

the "modern" atheism is in essence the same old atheism only.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yeah I remember today is Father's day

But didn't create a thread cuz last time for Mother's Day no one(only few) responded to my thread.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Oh I'll be going there alright, but not with you guys. I'll go there in advance, stay hidden and make sure to scare the $hit out of you guys. And you guys will think its the ghosts. Muhahahahaha. Oh wait. I shouldn't have said that. Damn!

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
i aint backing out.shall be going to Delhi by the 16th of next month.so shall go to Bhangarh by 20-25th of July only if i can get some partners.

kinda creepy place haa ........

seen it many times on tv ...... shhh series ..........

i dont think any shooting takes place at Bhangarh at night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom