[Beware] Virus Found On Digit Octbber 2009 DVD

Did You Also Get A Virus On The Digit "Work" DVD?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Please check the Digit Work DVD before you install the programs from it especially the Licensed stuff. When I scan the disc, I am getting around 37 Viruses, Trojans and other dangerous stuff on the DVD. I have scanned it using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010.

nihu

Broken In
Digit team is this true?I still not got my subscriber copy so I cant say aboute this.

Krow

Crowman
It may be a false alarm. In my experience with various antiviruses, I have seen them detecting hundreds of viruses where there were none and also plenty of real viruses slipped through. I'd wait and watch.

D

Deleted member 26636

i bought the october issue & norton internet security didn't detect anything....must be a false positive.

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Here is one screenshot

*i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt50/rajivnedungadi/Digit%20Virus%20Oct%202009/DigitDVDVirus01.jpg

This is what I get after I install a program and try to run it.

*i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt50/rajivnedungadi/Digit%20Virus%20Oct%202009/DigitDVDVirus02.jpg​

Last edited:

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Well, the virus- Win32.Induc.A does not cause any type of harm to the computer. This threat spreads by infecting the systems running the Delphi development environment.

The malware does nothing if Delphi is not installed.
This threat has no payload besides self-replication.

Source: *www.bitdefender.com/VIRUS-1000528-en--Win32.Induc.A.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom